Katy Perry goes back to black hair. Serves California Gurls

Easy There

13 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Katy looks so much better with the long dark hair. You might not be your hair, but your career certainly is.

On the topic of Britney's hair color during her first two albums.

She was NEVER Brunette during those eras.

She was Strawberry blonde on the album covers and single cover for ...Baby One More Time and that lasted up until (You Drive Me) Crazy when she went Dirty Blonde with those extensions that barely lasted. Then she went the reddest you can go without going full ginger for Born To Make You Happy and From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart.

Then it was Dirty Blonde for the Oops!...I Did It Again album cover and video and would teeter back and forth with Blonde from there.

Brunette is this...

162610724.jpg

13 hours ago, CantGetNoSatisfaction said:

she was actually blonde in both, people tend to underestimate how dark "blonde" really can be

a lot of people mistake dark blonde for being light brown

Britney Spears Reflects on 20 Years of 'Oops!... I Did It Again' -- See Her  Post | Entertainment Tonight

like, c'mon, this is blonde.

Dark Blonde Hair: 19 Ideas You'll Want To Show Your Colourist

a color like this is also technically blonde as opposed to light brown

I agree w/ @Britney'sBish and @CantGetNoSatisfaction. @Easy There, I'm not a hair colourist, but I never thought Britney was a brunette in the OIDIA music video. It always looked dark/ash blonde to me w/ highlights.

In the ...Baby One More Time MV, Britney's hair is noticeably lightened and coloured. Not platinum, but not brunette neither. In Sometimes, it's even lighter, pretty much blonde.

Britney was, for the most part, blonde (even platinum on different occasions) during those eras, but there were exceptions w/ darker reddish hair.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Katy looks so much better with the long dark hair. You might not be your hair, but your career certainly is.

On the topic of Britney's hair color during her first two albums.

She was NEVER Brunette during those eras.

She was Strawberry blonde on the album covers and single cover for ...Baby One More Time and that lasted up until (You Drive Me) Crazy when she went Dirty Blonde with those extensions that barely lasted. Then she went the reddest you can go without going full ginger for Born To Make You Happy and From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart.

Then it was Dirty Blonde for the Oops!...I Did It Again album cover and video and would teeter back and forth with Blonde from there.

Brunette is this...

162610724.jpg

19 hours ago, CantGetNoSatisfaction said:

she was actually blonde in both, people tend to underestimate how dark "blonde" really can be

a lot of people mistake dark blonde for being light brown

Britney Spears Reflects on 20 Years of 'Oops!... I Did It Again' -- See Her  Post | Entertainment Tonight

like, c'mon, this is blonde.

Dark Blonde Hair: 19 Ideas You'll Want To Show Your Colourist

a color like this is also technically blonde as opposed to light brown

Exactly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

it wasn’t pure blonde, but it was a shade of blonde :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Easy showed me this thread that “debunks” the radio ban thing so I thought I could show it to u since it’s quite interesting :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/285399-army-lied-about-radio-ban-surprised/

isn't that exactly what a radio ban looks like though? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

who tells you they're not manipulating the polls too? That was precisely what the complaint explained, how come her songs were doing great on MTV countdowns, and nightly radio stations, but somehow no one was requesting them to the main radio stations? If the songs were as bad, they would've stalled everywhere and not only on radio.

And about the stations not owned by Clear Channel, do they really matter though? Wasn't precisely Clear Channel the biggest radio monopoly and the stations that really mattered? 

Plus if Slave was that bad, how come 12 years later when we were doing the radio threads to request BJ songs, Slave was the second most usual song to appear by default on the request forms for Britney, after Toxic? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

And if any, this would only prove what @Spicechinodiva's friend told him about America not knowing about music :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

isn't that exactly what a radio ban looks like though? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

who tells you they're not manipulating the polls too? That was precisely what the complaint explained, how come her songs were doing great on MTV countdowns, and nightly radio stations, but somehow no one was requesting them to the main radio stations? If the songs were as bad, they would've stalled everywhere and not only on radio.

And about the stations not owned by Clear Channel, do they really matter though? Wasn't precisely Clear Channel the biggest radio monopoly and the stations that really mattered? 

Plus if Slave was that bad, how come 12 years later when we were doing the radio threads to request BJ songs, Slave was the second most usual song to appear by default on the request forms for Britney, after Toxic? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

And if any, this would only prove what @Spicechinodiva's friend told him about America not knowing about music :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Exactly! How come IS4U peaked in the top 10 in over 25 countries? Why only in the US did it peak so low, ain’t that sus hunty :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:  why didn’t that guy who called her a pop tart talk about why IS4U peaked at #4 in the US dance club charts but still peaked as low as #27 in the top 100 :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 

Also, if the song peaked at top 15 for the pop radio charts, doesn’t that evaluate our point furthermore that if IS4U peaked 12 positions higher than it did in the hot 100, it should have atleast peaked in the top 10 no? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Also, even though if a song is banned, it still gets a fair amount of airplay right? Even IUSA was banned from radio, yet it was still getting radio play in decent amounts, allowing it to peak at #19 :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Also we need to talk of those photos he dropped in the post :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exactly! How come IS4U peaked in the top 10 in over 25 countries? Why only in the US did it peak so low, ain’t that sus hunty :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:  why didn’t that guy who called her a pop tart talk about why IS4U peaked at #4 in the US dance club charts but still peaked as low as #27 in the top 100 :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 

Also, if the song peaked at top 15 for the pop radio charts, doesn’t that evaluate our point furthermore that if IS4U peaked 12 positions higher than it did in the hot 100, it should have atleast peaked in the top 10 no? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Also, even though if a song is banned, it still gets a fair amount of airplay right? Even IUSA was banned from radio, yet it was still getting radio play in decent amounts, allowing it to peak at #19 :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Also we need to talk of those photos he dropped in the post :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

what pictures? 

also, there's this other post by another user

I see you couldn't handle the pressure after being clocked on this thread and had to create a new one to get all your fellow OBH to flock and continue y'all's delusion, obsession and trolling.

As it was already shown to you, Clear Channel (an already found-guilty of unethical practices) was put under investigation for the accusations of manipulating radio (from banning artists to payola). We don't know how the case turned out, yet you, someone who didn't even know that the case went further than the accusation, are claiming that CC were clean?

It's not only funny, but hilarious that your only "proof" that Britney wasn't banned is that "Clear Channel top 3 radio stations played her!", because all you're proving is that they were playing her less and less.

As shown on that other thread, Britney, the top selling, tour force, most popular artist of the time was getting poor airplay of all sudden is highly suspicious, especially when you take into consideration she chose Pepsi over CCE to be her tour sponsor.

Let's see AGAIN her peaks on Pop Radio:

#1 ...Baby One More Time

#4 Sometimes

#4 (You Drive Me) Crazy

#16 From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

#1 Oops!... I Did It Again

#9 Lucky

#14 Stronger

*It's announced Britney teams up with Pepsi*

#36 Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

#18 I'm A Slave 4 U

#21 I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

#34 Overprotected

#32 Boys

Curious, huh? Not a single song surpassing FTBOMBH. More curious is that after the ban was allegedly lifted, she had:

#11 Me Against the Music

#1 Toxic

#4 Everytime

It's not only a non-brainer, but it's been shown to you that it's veridical and not something made out our *****. Yet you refuse to understand! That's why I'm requesting punishment to the creator of this thread for his ongoing trollin

a non-brainer indeed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what pictures? 

The pics showing S4U was being played by radios

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what pictures? 

also, there's this other post by another user

a non-brainer indeed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

So I read the post and wow, it’s actually a non-brainer and quite obvious that ClearChannel was whole time behind this :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

So that means we aren’t the biggest liars as other fandoms sees us and we r actually talking sense?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The pics showing S4U was being played by radios

So I read the post and wow, it’s actually a non-brainer and quite obvious that ClearChannel was whole time behind this :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

So that means we aren’t the biggest liars as other fandoms sees us and we r actually talking sense?

They do come from that magazine they linked, but the issue is from November. The single was out since September.

But yeah, even if wasn't a strict radio ban as in not playing the song a single time, it still is evident the drastic change between Britney and the previous two eras, and the following era which was ITZ .

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block