Do we think RCA will send Matches to radio?

Soooo at first, I was not sold on the song HOWEVER this weekend I blasted it in my car and it really is a BOP. And the response from the locals has been good!  

I think rca would be stupid to not send it to radio? Obviously we won’t get a video but I have a good feeling this could be a cute little hit for Britney (even though it feels wrong supporting it during Free Britney but )

• Love 2
  • Like 1

We live in a world where the most basic of songs suddenly do well with a video.. matches is like a hint of FF meets glory..it barely seems like a collab..id love a video..nothing like s&s ..more britney..a video like 3 or gimme more is what I want for video..where its just cool vibes..shots and sunglasses and boots and laughter and edge and everything britney stands for x

• Love 1

Hopefully the uk get to play it.. old is now gold..nostalgia is now in..It could potentially get played by heart radio ,maybe radio one if they can actually be a bit more open,rather than toxic and hit me baby one more time all the time..god imagine a world where they play till the world ends,if you seek amy,invitation, gimme more,mannequin,radar,trip to your heart maybe the world would seem but happier like the 90s again where its not a 'guilty pleasure' more like necessary music that makes life a bit more bearable! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: