Britney Spears' December 16th court hearing will mostly center around former business manager Lou Taylor

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yeah l. I have more respect towards ppl that say nothing. Then the ones that like and comment **** on social media for clout. And then play dumb when asked about it in media.

At the end if the day it's insane how no one is showing her real support. Whilst everyone jumped on their feet when Kesha accused Like without any evidence. It was and still is her word against his.

I feel the same way, but the worst for me was Lance talking **** out of his *** bc he spoke to JL or whatever. He should have kept his mouth shut, I seriously dislike him now.

I think the worst problem with Britneys situation is that she cant speak. I bet if she recorded smt talking about things her dad/family/team have done to her, there would be an outrage online. Imagine if there was a recent video of Britney talking about them like she wrote on that letter? Or If she spoke on an audience and the press heard and reported every single thing as credible sources?

Kesha spoke about Dr Luke and thats why many stars supported her publicly, even tho Beyoncé, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj remained silent. 

The thing with Britney is even tho there are court docs, Britney doesnt even go/appear on the audiences. Shes not speaking, so her voice isnt being heard. Many stars probably want to keep themselves out of trouble for smt they dont even have sure about. Thats how Hollywood works. And tbh I cant blame people for not backing Britney up If theres so much disconnection from her and gp, media, her peers and such. If Britney spoke smt or at least someone from her family, I bet many stars would jump on the bandwagon of defending Britney openly 100%. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Yeah l. I have more respect towards ppl that say nothing. Then the ones that like and comment **** on social media for clout. And then play dumb when asked about it in media.

At the end if the day it's insane how no one is showing her real support. Whilst everyone jumped on their feet when Kesha accused Like without any evidence. It was and still is her word against his.

THIS

It really shows their hypocrisy and cowardice because Kesha was fighting a mere producer and her PERSONAL manager, however, Britney is fighting a WHOLE CORRUPTED SYSTEM and an entire label. Shes fighting corrupt judges, lawyers, managers, and companies, and every other star is afraid to stand by her side because this is a very tough fight. You better know once the fight is near its end and Britneys team, dad, Lou and her company and RCA are basically evidently defeated, the entire pop industry will pretend to jump to Britney's help because then they will have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. They're all just waiting for this moment anyway. Music industry is pure trash :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

It'll be interesting to see how Jamie and his team explain this. A few short months after agreeing to these ridiculous fee increases he claimed to be oh so concerned about her estate and the cost implications of Britney hiring Loeb & Loeb. Anyone in their right mind can see through his **** - Brenda better get her act together to be honest! 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Bundy said:

I feel the same way, but the worst for me was Lance talking **** out of his *** bc he spoke to JL or whatever. He should have kept his mouth shut, I seriously dislike him now.

I think the worst problem with Britneys situation is that she cant speak. I bet if she recorded smt talking about things her dad/family/team have done to her, there would be an outrage online. Imagine if there was a recent video of Britney talking about them like she wrote on that letter? Or If she spoke on an audience and the press heard and reported every single thing as credible sources?

Kesha spoke about Dr Luke and thats why many stars supported her publicly, even tho Beyoncé, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj remained silent. 

The thing with Britney is even tho there are court docs, Britney doesnt even go/appear on the audiences. Shes not speaking, so her voice isnt being heard. Many stars probably want to keep themselves out of trouble for smt they dont even have sure about. Thats how Hollywood works. And tbh I cant blame people for not backing Britney up If theres so much disconnection from her and gp, media, her peers and such. If Britney spoke smt or at least someone from her family, I bet many stars would jump on the bandwagon of defending Britney openly 100%. 

Agree with everything.

Lance is disgusting 

• Like 4