Britney Spears' December 16th court hearing will mostly center around former business manager Lou Taylor

15 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I wish the mainstream media was covering this.  They all need to be publicly shamed and it would be great for Britney's reputation and support.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Yeah and its pathetic almost no celebrity has shown her real public support except Cher,Rose and Paris. Rest if them liked thing or 2. But when were asked about it they were like nahh we don't wanna get involved. I am looking at you miley 

7S8CKQx.gif

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait, what law suit?

Can you please refresh my memory?

The one where she sued the fan (he crrated a fan site or some **** where he called her gay demon exorcist or some shiz).

She sued him then settled the lawsuit so she doesn't have to testify under the oath nnnn.

And allegedly used Britneys money to sue the said fan.

Hiatus tweeted about it. I was too lazy to post all tweets lol

7S8CKQx.gif

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The one where she sued the fan (he crrated a fan site or some **** where he called her gay demon exorcist or some shiz).

She sued him then settled the lawsuit so she doesn't have to testify under the oath nnnn.

And allegedly used Britneys money to sue the said fan.

Hiatus tweeted about it. I was too lazy to post all tweets lol

7S8CKQx.gif

Right. Thank you!

There's been a lot of lawsuits and court action over the years. It's hard to keep up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Yeah and its pathetic almost no celebrity has shown her real public support except Cher,Rose and Paris. Rest if them liked thing or 2. But when were asked about it they were like nahh we don't wanna get involved. I am looking at you miley 

7S8CKQx.gif

Tbh Miley at least said Britney should have the freedom to live the life thats most authentic to her. In the end, Miley showed that even tho she doesnt know a lot about Britneys situation, Britney should be free to live her life as she pleases. Mariah on the other hand was very disappointing and played dumb. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Tbh Miley at least said Britney should have them freedom to live the life thats most authentic to her. In the end, Miley showed that even tho she doesnt know a lot about Britneys situation, Britney should be free to live her life as she pleases. Mariah on the other hand was very disappointing and played dumb. 

Yeah l. I have more respect towards ppl that say nothing. Then the ones that like and comment **** on social media for clout. And then play dumb when asked about it in media.

At the end if the day it's insane how no one is showing her real support. Whilst everyone jumped on their feet when Kesha accused Like without any evidence. It was and still is her word against his.

• Love 1
  • Like 2