Little Mix perform "Break Up Song" on Strictly Come Dancing and serve vocals

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

But then again Little Mix never had their Camilla nor Beyonce. So you might be right @Slayer

O9BIxh7.gif

Little Mix are actual best friends and there is no lead singer as they are all so talented and always give each other time to shine - that is the big difference between Little Mix and other girl groups - there is respect. 

5H were destined to never last, based on their lack of friendship. Little Mix have done incredible to last so long and be so success here in the UK and Europe. 

I'll respect them whatever they decide, but they'd never split because of issues between eachother as they are such good friends. 

Let's not bring this energy here :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Little Mix are actual best friends and there is no lead singer as they are all so talented and always give each other time to shine - that is the big difference between Little Mix and other girl groups - there is respect. 

5H were destined to never last, based on their lack of friendship. Little Mix have done incredible to last so long and be so success here in the UK and Europe. 

I'll respect them whatever they decide, but they'd never split because of issues between eachother as they are such good friends. 

Let's not bring this energy here :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Weren't Destiny Child besties since kindergarten (except Michelle).

But anyhow I am just messing with you. But I will not tolerate this slander. 5H was more talented and successful than Lill Mix. Let's not get that mixed up.

But in all fairness Lill Mix did last longer. I just hope they don't break up due to one member leaving curse.

O9BIxh7.gif

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Weren't Destiny Child besties since kindergarten (except Michelle).

But anyhow I am just messing with you. But I will not tolerate this slander. 5H was more talented and successful than Lill Mix. Let's not get that mixed up.

But in all fairness Lill Mix did last longer. I just hope they don't break up due to one member leaving curse.

O9BIxh7.gif

5H more talented? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you prefer them that's fine but I am not taking the slander that they are more talented :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

LM are the most streamed girl group ever on spotify - 5H may be more successful worldwide but more talented hell no.

You're clearly trolling, especially with misspelling their name after getting it correct previously - try keep the trolling to one section please :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Get at me when 5H give us anything half as good as these:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5H more talented? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you prefer them that's fine but I am not taking the slander that they are more talented :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

LM are the most streamed girl group ever on spotify - 5H may be more successful worldwide but more talented hell no.

You're clearly trolling, especially with misspelling their name after getting it correct previously - try keep the trolling to one section please :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Get at me when 5H give us anything half as good as these:

Lauren,Ally and Dinah alone could outsing  Mix anyday and anytime. And Normani can out dance them anyday. Camilla's voice is more recognizable than any of their songs.

Does little Mix have a hit as big as Work From Home,Worth It,Flex,That's My Girl.

Agree that Mix was bigger in UK. But 5H outperformed them everywhere else.

And nahh I like calling them lill Mix.

O9BIxh7.gif

Chills

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block