Little Mix perform "Break Up Song" on Strictly Come Dancing and serve vocals

Slayer

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, itsmariotrick said:

They crushed it like always. I'm missing Jesy. I hope she's doing better.

She was spotted a few days ago, I hope she's doing okay! :( 

58 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

I agree with you both, they did incredible as always! They are just so talented.

• Love 1

♫

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: So good! Well done!

Leigh-Anne has been killing it this era, especially vocally! She reminded me of Whitney in this performance, looks-wise. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Their live performances have improved so much, not that they didn't kill it in the past but there's something more mature about what they've been doing now and it only adds up to their overall flow! They've had a glow up! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: So good! Well done!

Leigh-Anne has been killing it this era, especially vocally! She reminded me of Whitney in this performance, looks-wise. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Their live performances have improved so much, not that they didn't kill it in the past but there's something more mature about what they've been doing now and it only adds up to their overall flow! They've had a glow up! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leigh-Anne's growth has been INSANE! I agree, she is really shining this era :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: She found her confidence that she said she lacked in the first few years :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

IKR they just get better year upon year! They definitely seem more relaxed and confident now :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

It's such a shame Jesy wasn't there - hopefully she'll be back in the new year! It must feel so weird/awkward for her to watch these performances at home. 

• Love 2

♫

Just now, Slayer said:

Leigh-Anne's growth has been INSANE! I agree, she is really shining this era :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: She found her confidence that she said she lacked in the first few years :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

IKR they just get better year upon year! They definitely seem more relaxed and confident now :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

It's such a shame Jesy wasn't there - hopefully she'll be back in the new year! It must feel so weird/awkward for her to watch these performances at home. 

I just hope that she doesn't start thinking that they're killing it just as good without her. You know, develop the inferiority complex. Fingers crossed she gets back ASAP all healthy.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I just hope that she doesn't start thinking that they're killing it just as good without her. You know, develop the inferiority complex. Fingers crossed she gets back ASAP all healthy.

I hope she doesn't start thinking like that too! especially because i've seen lots of comments online saying they prefer them as a three piece :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: they are probably troll though.

Little Mix isn't the same without all 4 but the girls are absolute killing it as a three and as professional as ever! Jesy is my fave so I hope she's back in the new year and feeling better soon :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Main thing is wishing she is happy and healthy! 

• Love 1

♫

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I wish I liked in the UK just so that I could be slayed bu little Mix’s presence

I'm seeing them for the first time live next year (if COVID allows), i'm so excited!

I'm not sure where you're from but they usually always tour around Europe and sometimes Australia! Their tour next year is currently only UK based because of COVID but i'm sure if things get better and if the tour goes ahead they'll continue to tour around Europe like they usually do.

I hope you get to see them live one day too :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

♫

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm seeing them for the first time live next year (if COVID allows), i'm so excited!

I'm not sure where you're from but they usually always tour around Europe and sometimes Australia! Their tour next year is currently only UK based because of COVID but i'm sure if things get better and if the tour goes ahead they'll continue to tour around Europe like they usually do.

I hope you get to see them live one day too :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I’m in Los Angeles :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

They did amazing, everything was good, the voices, their looks... Love them! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

But each new performance is a little bitter from Jesy's absence. That's so sad she can't enjoy this era and all the good opportunities they had lately.

I see the group doing well without her (and that's good, and they are doing their job), butI don't want to get used to it, I want Jesy back...........:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

They did amazing, everything was good, the voices, their looks... Love them! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

But each new performance is a little bitter from Jesy's absence. That's so sad she can't enjoy this era and all the good opportunities they had lately.

I see the group doing well without her (and that's good, and they are doing their job), butI don't want to get used to it, I want Jesy back...........:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I know what you mean, I just keep trying to tell myself this is temporary and that Jesy will come back.

I really hope Jesy comes back in the new year if she is up for it :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: She is integral to the group, she has that fierce energy and her voice is so distinct and amazing :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1

♫