Pop Girlie Face-Off (Tier List)

redacted statement

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan Tier: Britney, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez (dddd)

Fan Tier: Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift

Respect Tier: Adele, Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Pink, Rihanna, Shakira (well, I like some songs from these artists but I'm not really a fan of them, but I'm aware of their impact)

Indifference Tier: Lana Del Rey (soz)

Trash Tier: Nicki Minaj

6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I get it, tbh. Her personality is really quite similar to Britney's, and I adore her voice. Though, her music doesn't really do anything for me. Revival, Bad Liar and Fetish were amazing, but that's about it. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I had been a casual fan for the longesttt time and I finally listened to all of her albums this year (and yes, Revival is her best one and Fetish is one of her best singles). No wonder she was my third most played artist on Spotify this year. And yeah she's quite similar to Britney in a way. Maybe that's why I like her so much! 

• Stan Tier: Britney and MJ
  • Fan Tier: Xtina, Madonna, Kylie, Gwen, Kesha, Rihanna, Gaga, Bjork
  • Respect Tier: Selena, Beyonce, Janet, Mariah, Paula, Cyndi, Kelly Clarkson, Adele, JLo
  • Indifference Tier: Katy, Selena G, Demi, Lana, Miley, Cardi B, Avril, Taylor, Shakira
  • Trash Tier: Nicki, Azealia Banks, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Billie

I Said What I Said GIFs | Tenor

3 minutes ago, Stefani said:
  • Stan Tier: Britney and MJ
  • Fan Tier: Xtina, Madonna, Kylie, Gwen, Kesha, Rihanna, Gaga, Bjork
  • Respect Tier: Selena, Beyonce, Janet, Mariah, Paula, Cyndi, Kelly Clarkson, Adele, JLo
  • Indifference Tier: Katy, Selena G, Demi, Lana, Miley, Cardi B, Avril, Taylor, Shakira
  • Trash Tier: Nicki, Azealia Banks, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Billie

Not you adding so many other girlies that I skipped. I stan the dedication.

ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

• Stan Tier: Billie Eilish, Britney Spears, Lana Del Rey
  • Fan Tier: Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Selena Gomez
  • Respect Tier: Adele, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Shakira, Taylor Swift
  • Indifference Tier:
  • Trash Tier: Avril Lavigne, Demi Lovato, Pink

First of all, cool and creative thread. Thanks for making it!

Second, I found this kinda hard. A lot of these artists I've just never sat down and tried listening to a full album of theirs or I have mixed feelings. For example, for Miley Cyrus, I liked most of Plastic Hearts, I've liked quite a bit of her singles throughout the years, I'm generally favorable towards her and love her interviews, and I recognize she has mad talent, but Plastic Hearts is the only album I've listened to of hers in full. I like her, but it almost feels like calling myself is a fan is too much but the respect category based on how it's described in the OP doesn't fit either. I liked Beyonce's Lemonade, but I haven't really listened to her other albums, but I also haven't cared for all her singles and feel kinda indifferent. 

Third, Katy Perry is the only one I can't categorize. I definitely respect what she's accomplished, she's had so many good songs, and I used to be a decent fan of hers for a while. But I kinda dislike her but also feel bad for her and I also think her newer music is pretty trash now and very not my style. Soooo, where does she go?

• Stan Tier:  Ariana Grande, Britney, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez,  Lana Del Rey, Madonna, Rihanna, Selena Gomez
  • Fan Tier: Adele, Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa
  • Respect Tier: Beyonce, Shakira, Pink, Taylor Swift
  • Indifference Tier: Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Billie Eilish, Nicki Minaj
  • Trash Tier: Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce

Archived