Pop Girlie Face-Off (Tier List)

redacted statement

Pop-Girlie-Face-Off.png

Here are the pop girlies in alphabetical order:

Adele, Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Britney, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, P!nk, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift

By popular demand, I've also chosen to add the following: Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Shakira

Here are the tiers:

• Stan Tier (you adore them and know every song): 
  • Fan Tier (you love them but perhaps don't know every song): 
  • Respect Tier (you acknowledge their impact but don't care for their music): 
  • Indifference Tier (you are completely indifferent to them and their music): 
  • Trash Tier (you dislike them and/or their music): 

Here is the tier list template that you can copy-paste in order to make your life easier:

• Stan Tier: 
  • Fan Tier: 
  • Respect Tier: 
  • Indifference Tier: 
  • Trash Tier: 

Can't wait for this thread to flop. I even made that ugly graphic in hopes that it won't. Now, get to work, Bish!

ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool idea! And also that picture you made looks amazing, so pat yourself :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Heres my list:

• Stan Tier: Britney, Billie Eilish, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Ariana Grande
  • Fan Tier: Madonna, Mariah Carey, Dua Lipa
  • Respect Tier: Adele, Avril Lavigne, Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Janet Jackson, Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift
  • Indifference Tier: Jennifer Lopez, Lana Del Rey (I loved BTD tho), Nicki Minaj, P!nk
  • Trash Tier: 

I anyways smell a hit thread so dont worry ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, I wanna talk about how Billie isn’t a 2-hit wonder when she literally had 2 of some of the hugest hits of 2020 (Everything I Wanted & Therefore I Am), literally the most awarded and streamed female pop star of this year, debut album released 1 year ago still sold 3 million copies WW, the youngest most streamed female singer and so much more achievements I can list 

Added her to the list just for you.

ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

• Stan Tier: Britney, Rihanna, Billie Eilish
  • Fan Tier: Lady Gaga, Adele
  • Respect Tier: Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Janet, Mariah, Madonna, Shakira
  • Indifference Tier: Avril Lavigne, Xtina, Lana, Miley, Selena, Pink, Taylor, Dua
  • Trash Tier: Demi and Katy sorry not sorry:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Stan Tier: Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson.

Fan Tier: Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna, Rihanna

Respect Tier: Adele, Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera, Lana Del Rey, Nicki Minaj, Billie Eilish, Shakira, P!nk, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift

Indifference Tier: Demi Lovato, Dua Lipa, Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez

I would ask you to do one of these for K-pop artist but we been knew all the K-pop threads flop on here. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about, but go off. I wouldn't subtly shade my fellow Ava Max and Marina stan. Care to elaborate?

ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

Just a comment you made the other day about people thinking they’re doing something when they use Britney posting about the songs as proof that she supports it. Something along those lines, but I have short-term memory so maybe I was just on edge that day. Anyways, carry on ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just a comment you made the other day about people thinking they’re doing something when they use Britney posting about the songs as proof that she supports it. Something along those lines, but I have short-term memory so maybe I was just on edge that day. Anyways, carry on 

I think you're talking about the Sam thread. I mean, I even said, "Can't wait for both sides to use this video to push their agenda," but yeah...

ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

The Charlie Puth thread could help you take the edge off. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I think you're talking about the Sam thread. I mean, I even said, "Can't wait for both sides to use this video to push their agenda," but yeah...

ezgif-3-974ae22c37e5.gif

The Charlie Puth thread could help you take the edge off. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

See, you have a better memory than I do, but yeah sadly I’ve lost interest in Charlie recently. I don’t quite know why, but I don’t check on him as often as I used to :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Stan Tier: Beyoncé
  • Fan Tier: Britney, Madonna, Mariah Carey
  • Respect Tier: Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga , Katy Perry
  • Indifference Tier: 
  • Trash Tier: Adele, Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne, , Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Janet Jackson,  Lana Del Rey,  Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, P!nk, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift

Stan Tier: Britney Spears, Mariah Carey

Fan Tier: Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift

Respect Tier: Ariana Grande, Janet Jackson, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga

Indifference Tier: Adele, Avril Lavigne, Beyoncé, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, P!nk, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Billie Eilish, Shakira, Dua Lipa

Trash Tier: Lana Del Rey

Archived