Anyone else getting super shady/sarcastic vibes from this video?

GregReid

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's just trying to be professional but it's obvious she couldn't care less. **** the rockafellas anyway lol

With the way we know what's going on now, it's so incredibly obvious why she tried so hard during the Circus era. She wanted to prove she could be free. There's an official file out there showing the times Britney tried to get rid of the conservatorship. The times were like 2008 - 2010 or something and the next one wouldn't be in ages. 

1 hour ago, GregReid said:

I can’t tell if she’s pissed off and doesn’t want to be there or if she’s just playing up to the camera :ehidk_britney_um_eek::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I know what you mean though. the "means SOO much to me" gives of those vibes.

29 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

No lol she's just not natural with cue cards. It was her bday and the Circus album launch party was that night so I'm sure she was in a happy mood. She looked soooo beautiful.

2008 was the beginning of intense cuecardney. where she couldn't even say 2 sentences without cuecards

after 20 years of cuecards she only got worse over the years. Jane the Virgin was the WORST where she obviously reads her 2 lines every time.

who could blame her though. Id not care either... 

49 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

2008 was the beginning of intense cuecardney. where she couldn't even say 2 sentences without cuecards

after 20 years of cuecards she only got worse over the years. Jane the Virgin was the WORST where she obviously reads her 2 lines every time.

who could blame her though. Id not care either... 

Yeah you can tell she has extreme social anxiety, I would too after the media hounded her the way they did. 

47 minutes ago, John0164 said:

My friends and I waited for her outside it was FREEZING ... like below zero and wind chill in New York was insanely cold I couldn’t stop shaking. She hopped out of a sprinter van, did an interview with e news, filmed this and left quick 

This crazy ***** performed outside with a spring/summer dress :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

tumblr_ljt1uyixjI1qgiy7go1_1280.jpg

Archived