Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys' song "Matches" hits 3 million views on Youtube

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing ever quite felt like this the fire is killing me the good kind of killing me Like playing with my j!zz my j!zz my j!zz

Thanks to the honest slaying vocal kween teacher for promoting it    

Matches just hit 1M views on Youtube after 3 days of it's release   Keep streaming!    Update: The song just hit 2M views after a month of it’s release  Update (Again!): The song just hit 3

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Matches sounds like it was copied & pasted together in GarageBand on a 07 MacBook :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

It’s a bop :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 4
On 12/13/2020 at 7:43 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

Matches just hit 1M views on Youtube after 3 days of it's release :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:  Keep streaming! 

Update: The song just hit 2M views after a month of it’s release :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

matches-million.jpg.ac874e7c22e124aa8051c7600199d849.jpg

It’s funny how some people called this collab late and unnecessary before it was released... It is actually a BOP, even if it sounds unfinished (I miss some of the boys vocals), and a gift for the Britney fandom and late 90s and first 2000s music fans. 

Imagine if the situation was different and we got a proper visual for it, that’s sad... At least, he got some success, they deserve it.

• Love 3
On 12/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, Michael 1106 said:

That’s what my boyfriend thought it said too!!! 😂😂😂

am I the only one that thought it was " dat *****! Dat *****!" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

it was like she was saying that to Lou Taylor :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...