Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys' song "Matches" hits 3 million views on Youtube

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing ever quite felt like this the fire is killing me the good kind of killing me Like playing with my j!zz my j!zz my j!zz

Thanks to the honest slaying vocal kween teacher for promoting it    

Matches just hit 1M views on Youtube after 3 days of it's release   Keep streaming!    Update: The song just hit 2M views after a month of it’s release  Update (Again!): The song just hit 3

Posted Images

The song could've had a good run on adult contemporary radio based on it being Britney and the Backstreet Boys alone. However, it sounds like a 2015 dance track whose target audience is Gen Z tweens. There's a disconnect, and it doesn't fit the current pop music landscape, so it doesn't stand a chance. ezgif-6-41f02351ebe5.gif.fc9ea02edc3ec56533263962a0d17d28.gif

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Although I think SITS is better, I still want Britney to get another hit and Matches has gotten to 1 million views really fast compared to SITS.  It def should get a radio release if streaming keeps up. We have additional support this time from BSB fans to make this a hit. BSB did get a top 20 pop hit a few years ago, so radio didnt completely give them the cold shoulder

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The song could've had a good run on adult contemporary radio based on it being Britney and the Backstreet Boys alone. However, it sounds like a 2015 dance track whose target audience is Gen Z tweens. There's a disconnect, and it doesn't fit the current pop music landscape, so it doesn't stand a chance. ezgif-6-41f02351ebe5.gif.fc9ea02edc3ec56533263962a0d17d28.gif

You spilled the tea ngl

7S8CKQx.gif

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Although I think SITS is better, I still want Britney to get another hit and Matches has gotten to 1 million views really fast compared to SITS.  It def should get a radio release if streaming keeps up. We have additional support this time from BSB fans to make this a hit. BSB did get a top 20 pop hit a few years ago, so radio didnt completely give them the cold shoulder

I saw that RCA will send it to the italian radios, hope they send it also in USA and UK