Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys' song "Matches" hits 3 million views on Youtube

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing ever quite felt like this the fire is killing me the good kind of killing me Like playing with my j!zz my j!zz my j!zz

Thanks to the honest slayingย vocal kween teacher for promoting it ย  ย 

Matches just hit 1Mย views on Youtube after 3 days of it's releaseย ย  Keep streaming!ย  ย  Update: The song just hit 2M views after a month of itโ€™s releaseย  Update (Again!): The song just hit 3

Posted Images

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Her relevancy :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

The song has a potential to become a hit, RCA should finally do somethingย :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Love 6
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Lol, pretty optimistic of you to think RCA, the worst pop label would do something :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I really hate RCA, but at least they're doing a kind of good promo for Plastic Hearts. They can at least send Matches to the radiosย :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Love 5
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I really hate RCA, but at least they're doing a kind of good promo for Plastic Hearts. They can at least send Matches to the radiosย :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

But if their promotion was good for MC then god knows whyย I forgot about Plastic hearts :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

What can they do if sheโ€™s not willing to work?ย 
ย 

it wasnโ€™t meant to be a hit, just something for the fansย 

ย 

They can do some animation MV, they can send it to the radios, they can actually do many thingsย :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

But if their promotion was good for MC then god knows whyย I forgot about Plastic hearts :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

How could you forgot about the album?! I'm listening to it like everydayย :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:ย Also I think that the album is doing much better than Younger Now which is also a plusย 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

How could you forgot about the album?! I'm listening to it like everydayย :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:ย Also I think that the album is doing much better than Younger Now which is also a plusย 

Eh I havenโ€™t listened to the album honestly since I donโ€™t have the time too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:ย and true I think too Plastic hearts is more relevant than Younger Now.ย 

• Love 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Eh I havenโ€™t listened to the album honestly since I donโ€™t have the time too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:ย and true I think too Plastic hearts is more relevant than Younger Now.ย 

Plastic Hearts isn't a worldwide hit album, but it's doing good overallย :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Slay!ย 

This song is just for fans but it would be amazing for it to bring some new fans if more ppl heard it.ย 

Who doesnโ€™t like a fun bop with how depressing this year is?ย 

I know that the song is just for the fans, but it deserve a radio play and a MV, it's a whole bopย :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2