TikTok bans Perez Hilton: "this feels like a death to me"

5 hours ago, itsmariotrick said:

His overall content... posting click bait videos... preying on a 16 year old girl in her comments saying "all these videos are getting me hard" etc... that's what should've gotten him banned... but it was due some videos he posted about Charli D'Amelio who is also underage... to the help of her fans they got the attention of TikTok.

He was saying he got hard on a 16 yr old girl? Ugh.  Anyways, this guy definitely needs help. This is just a cry for help. I can't believe anyone, let alone a 40+ yr old man would do all this over a freaking account in Tik Tok and not realize the pathetism of it all. 

11 hours ago, ubritney said:

I liked the fact Britney shot him though (I’m not violent though but the action itself and how it was made did make sense.)

I guess so. It’s definitely symbolic & if he was gonna be in it, it’s good to have that symbolism. But he shouldn’t have been there in the first place 

7 hours ago, itsmariotrick said:

His overall content... posting click bait videos... preying on a 16 year old girl in her comments saying "all these videos are getting me hard" etc... that's what should've gotten him banned... but it was due some videos he posted about Charli D'Amelio who is also underage... to the help of her fans they got the attention of TikTok.

Thanks for explaining! Wtf is his wrong with him- he’s been pretending he was all changed*~ etc. but he clearly hasn’t changed  

• Like 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

If this reaction is due to him losing money from being banned (he was monetized), I get it because he’s a single father of 3. 

BUT if this reaction is just from him losing his social media account - PATHETIC!

I actually don't think he made much off TikTok tbh. I found this:

"TikTok does not offer creators monetization of their videos on this platform." Source

You can have brand deals and sponsorships though, so maybe he had that. 

But yea, overall it does contribute to growing his brand which = more money. He lives in a house in LA with his three kids and mom I believe, so he has a lot on his shoulders. 

I think it's kinda weird how the Internet celebrated his misfortune (and yes I know he's said and done a lot of terrible stuff in the past. Still, doesn't feel right to me). Also, generally speaking - not aimed at you @Danielle1987

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block