TikTok bans Perez Hilton: "this feels like a death to me"

4 hours ago, car said:

Wait so what was the reason of the ban? 

His overall content... posting click bait videos... preying on a 16 year old girl in her comments saying "all these videos are getting me hard" etc... that's what should've gotten him banned... but it was due some videos he posted about Charli D'Amelio who is also underage... to the help of her fans they got the attention of TikTok.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I actually feel kinda bad for him. Yes he’s been a huge bully and said some horrible things about celebrities, Britney included, but people change and learn from their mistakes. I’ve pretty much forgiven him for all of that stuff (Katy never) and can see that he was just using Britneys name and story to become famous, as so many did. He’s kinda a nobody now, but when you are part of the celeb/gossip media and working on the Internet is all you know, you still deserve a way to decently support yourself. Obviously social media and TikTok would be the most natural way to try and do that. He’s clearly not doing well because he really had no foundation to build a good career on. He’s a gossip blogger and I can’t say it’s much of a stable career to build a future upon, and he was not classy back then. I haven’t been to his website in a long while, it was never really my style. But I remember when he was blogging about the opening date of the Circus Tour in live updates on his site, that was cool. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block