TikTok bans Perez Hilton: "this feels like a death to me"

• Leader

At one point, I've lost BH's Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. It took me weeks to get them back with no guarantee I could. It sucked, but it's important not to lose composure. I think Perez is having a difficult time keeping his website in a good place financially and this was a manifestation of that. I think most people feel his reputation is irreparable (though I don't personally believe that) and his past is held against him. He needs to create a new narrative / life for himself so there's positive change / growth. Videos where he's pleading like this don't help him :[. I do think it's ok to express your emotion and cry about losing your TikTok account, but maybe not right in the moment and not publicly. I'm sure he'll feel different about things in a month. IDK IDK 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Does anyone believe in Karma? What goes around comes around...and I’m not wishing anything bad on him BUT he had so much power potential. He really could have became a daytime host...Wendy Williams did but then he started to get c0cky and bite the hands that fed him. No one is clicking his site anymore, people find him repulsive, even celebs find him creepy.  He’s an outsider that did this to himself and isn’t relevant anymore. Now hes on YouTube begging for donations from his subscribers :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 6

well, ain't nothing more real than that saying "what goes around, comes around"
Now he's experiencing being the laughing stock and recipient to bullying (which he did to others in so many occasions) whilst struggling.
I don't wish him ill, hope he can actually learn something out of it, and grow the **** up.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block