Britney vs TAylor Swift cat fight

13 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Britney isn't ever going to reach the sales numbers she did back in the early 00s.

Tbh, Taylor isnt ever going to reach that either. The only one that can still pull these numbers off in 2020 is Adele. 

To be fair...you are comparing someone that hasn’t released a new album in 4 years to someone thats released four albums in the last 4 years. I think a better VS would be Beyonce because shes just as power hungry as Taylor. 

I don’t mind Taylor but her peak for me was Reputation. Now she’s writing stories and wanting her fans to decode them. Thats cool, but I’m bored with her. I like my pop music sassy, dancey, electric and poppy :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: leave the melancholy tunes to Lana Del Rey. 

• Like 2