Taylor Swift's new bewitching remix of "willow" by Elvira will put a spell on you

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

10 years down the road when someone goes to register to Exhale and we have the Backstreet Boys on it and by then who knows who the Backstreet Boys are gonna be. 

I am genuinely confused. And in shock by this shade.

But down the road 10 years. When ppl think of Matches. They will have gif of Georgina printed in their minds.

7S8CKQx.gif

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

h9JlC3d.jpg

It’s okay to be wrong sometimes, my friend 7S8CKQx.gif

Is that opening week or over the year? 

It sold 313k in opening week, debuted at number 1 and had 170k physical sales in its opening week.

Swifts new album is expected to out do that with its first week and no physical sales.

Her physical copies come out in week two, which will boost sales.

So...no, billie didnt outsell taylor.

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Whole of 2019 7S8CKQx.gif

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It sold 313k in opening week, debuted at number 1 and had 170k physical sales in its opening week.

Yes, album sales queen of the 2020s incoming 7S8CKQx.gif

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Swifts new album is expected to out do that with its first week and no physical sales.

Getting 313k is quite hard, considering it’s a debut album of someone who became only a phenomenon with a song released in the same week 7S8CKQx.gif

Watch Taylor still insert some sly business trick for this album as well 7S8CKQx.gif

Not that I have a issue with it, business woman of 2020 coming thru 7S8CKQx.gif

• Super Mods

2020 has proven how chart hungry and obsessed she is. I always thought she did it for her fans, but it’s apparent she does it to stroke her ego. The .69 cent releases, remixes and surprise releases and 100+ different album covers, bundles, constant autographed bundles shipped is just what others have been doing to exploit the system. At least when Britney’s Make Me was .69 it was her record label. Taylor is responsible for these releases and they’re all copyrighted by her so it’s a little cringe at this point :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Also I was talking about last year 7S8CKQx.gif

And even if her first week sales are huge and higher than Billies, none of her albums post-1989 have outsold WWAFA, WDWG? that has internationally crossed 7 million copies WW 7S8CKQx.gif

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

2020 has proven how chart hungry and obsessed she is. I always thought she did it for her fans, but it’s apparent she does it to stroke her ego. The .69 cent releases, remixes and surprise releases and 100+ different album covers, bundles, constant autographed bundles shipped is just what others have been doing to exploit the system. At least when Britney’s Make Me was .69 it was her record label. Taylor is responsible for these releases and they’re all copyrighted by her so it’s a little cringe at this point :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I love how she covered all that 8-vinyl covers gimmick up with “aRtiStrY” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Atleast Britney isn’t this desperate for 1-sale :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Haha 1