What are your favorite ways to get into the holiday spirit?

This year is also a struggle for me :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: my brothers wife shot him in September so we have been dealing with that. My niece has been helping us get into the spirit...

I typically I go ice skating, christmas shopping, friend dinners and parties, usually a company party, christmas music and movies, baking cookies, christmas coffee flavors, seeing lights, christmas wrap party, sometimes a christmas play. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

This year is also a struggle for me :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: my brothers wife shot him in September so we have been dealing with that. My niece has been helping us get into the spirit...

I typically I go ice skating, christmas shopping, friend dinners and parties, usually a company party, christmas music and movies, baking cookies, christmas coffee flavors, seeing lights, christmas wrap party, sometimes a christmas play. 

Omg I’m sorry you’re going through that! I hope you and your family are able to enjoy the holidays regardless :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Sorry to here that, man!! 

Stay strong :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:.. you've got this :) 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I think my favorite way to get into the holiday spirit is to watch holiday themed movies or listen to Christmas music

It was snowing the other day so me and my roommate played this like 3 times :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: it really got us into the holiday spirit tho :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Another way for me to get into the holiday spirit is to get gifts for my loved ones :) 

Why were so many 2000s performances so cringey? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

The cover is a bop though :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block