DELETED INSTAGRAM STORY what's going on

richluv0715

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Yeah I just got the notification and it's like 1pm in the UK so I was like woah that's not a normal time in the US for Britney to be posting on her story 

And it's the second time both at weird times and both being instantly deleted :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Exactly. Way later than usual/ not a normal day. And then both deleted

22 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Some screenshot Britney's vault posted to Ig claimed that someone thinks she has multiple social media managers. Idk about that but I agree it's probably a glitch or someone accidentally posting to her account when they meant to post to their own. 

I mean her brother confirmed. She has some input when it comes to instagram. But every post goes trough 100s of ppl (figuratively speaking) first. And court docs confirmed her insta is not meant for personal stuff but for professional stuff aka its branded that way. 

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

i have other celebs notifs on for insta and i've been getting story notifications for 8 hour old stories lately, so maybe that happened for britney too

I've gotten notifications late for her too. I've also not gotten them at all in the past… even when I had them turned on.

Archived