This HIAM raw vocal mix slays

Body ache

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/13/2020 at 1:21 PM, Circuit said:

I’m not sure where they got the dry vocals from but this is not raw at all. It is the already-tuned vocal track edited with Melodyne to accentuate her vibrato. That’s why her voice sounds so weird.

Watches an honest vocal coach video once I see... Chill sis :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Watches an honest vocal coach video once I see... Chill sis :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

??? Not sure why you’ve decided to be shady :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

But since you asked I’ve actually had melodyne and programs like it for years…I know what it sounds like when you edit vibrato and pitch :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

On 12/14/2020 at 12:05 AM, ColdAsFire89 said:

you should hear the fan made unplugged album of Britney.

I used to listen to it so much back then.. And I always wished she'd do a session like this

Omg, thank you for this... He About To Lose Me is a very personal song to me and always puts me in a dark mood every time I listen even with original version. After this video I'm literally blown away. Melancholy is killing me. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Archived