G-Eazy calls Britney an icon and one of the biggest stars in the world

Slayer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

He looks slimy at times but something about him makes me want to despunk his balls! 

Agreed! I get a sleazy vibe from him, especially when he tried to *supposedly* kiss Britney onstage during their performance and she shook her heard no :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

However, there is something about him that seems like he could be promising, just haven't seen it yet! 

19 minutes ago, Easy There said:

They would make such a hot couple. Why couldn't she hook up with him back in 2016 ffs. 

AJfTIAU.gif

Didnt he joke about whether he kissed Britney or not off stage? Someone posted the video here once a couple of months ago. 

24 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Agreed! I get a sleazy vibe from him, especially when he tried to *supposedly* kiss Britney onstage during their performance and she shook her heard no :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

However, there is something about him that seems like he could be promising, just haven't seen it yet! 

Legend has it he has S4U snake in his pants and is amazing in bed. But schuh you didn't hear it here.

7S8CKQx.gif

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Hot.

That pic of him snorting coke from some striper ***** is everything. I remember someone editing Britneys face on it.

7S8CKQx.gif

Well, at least he seems fun :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

The same cannot be said about u know who, as boring as anyone can be 

giphy.gif

Archived