Netflix's Winx Club reboot titled Fate: The Winx Saga Discussion

Thelegendarybritney

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i remembered this version as a kid too :queenie_falling_dying_dead: i prefer it because individually they take so long to transform :saywat-towelney:

i just prefer the singing tbh 

it's my favorite childhood tune together with totally spies intro and pokemon s5 intro honestly lmao

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

If you watched this or Totally Spies! as a kid, you're gay. I don't make the rules.

ezgif-2-e702ee3872ed.gif

This **** was my life force back in the day. However, this looks like a complete and utter mess. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Totally Spies was my JAYUMMMM :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I was Sam :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I’m actually very excited cuz the last a few seasons of the og show got very immature since they chose to go with a preschool audience to sell dolls  :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  And I can never watch it anymore since they changed the iconic artstyle in season 8 :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: But finally I can at least try watching winx again :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: Also it’s been so long waiting for a teaser or something I thought they gave up on the Netflix live action :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

8 hours ago, 10pm24 said:

I’m actually very excited cuz the last a few seasons of the og show got very immature since they chose to go with a preschool audience to sell dolls  :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  And I can never watch it anymore since they changed the iconic artstyle in season 8 :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: But finally I can at least try watching winx again :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: Also it’s been so long waiting for a teaser or something I thought they gave up on the Netflix live action :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I had so much hope for it but after watching the teaser, i was so disappointed :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

where is the magic, the fashion, everything that makes it winx 

i know it's supposed to be set in another universe but it's just not it :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: i will give it a try but i will stick the og winx club for that nostalgic feeling :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

2 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I had so much hope for it but after watching the teaser, i was so disappointed :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

where is the magic, the fashion, everything that makes it winx 

i know it's supposed to be set in another universe but it's just not it :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: i will give it a try but i will stick the og winx club for that nostalgic feeling :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I knew they were going this route the moment I learned that they weren’t going to transform and changed the characters so I experienced the disappointment earlier :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: And now seeing this trailer 39584 years after the announcement got me unpreprepared :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Also I think Winx already lost all their credibility for fashion when they changed the Enchantix costumes in season 8 :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

11 hours ago, 10pm24 said:

I knew they were going this route the moment I learned that they weren’t going to transform and changed the characters so I experienced the disappointment earlier :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: And now seeing this trailer 39584 years after the announcement got me unpreprepared :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Also I think Winx already lost all their credibility for fashion when they changed the Enchantix costumes in season 8 :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

haha not the exchantix drag :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

i am only familiar with season 1 to 4 to be honest but from what i have seen they keep trying to make the costumes more tacky every time

the fact that they won't be transforming is illegal :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

This looks amazing.

It reminds me more of the W.I.T.C.H.

Ofc gays hate it because it's not flashy and festive.  (No shade) lol

This looks interesting and definitely will be liked by fans of Sabrina and such shows.

i think the little girls and boys who watched winx growing up are not happy with the reboot

we watch it not because it's flashy or festive but rather for the fact that it brings back nostalgic memories which has been proven to be a great marketing point

Asides from the bad costumes and the white washing, i do think it looks interesting but i would rather enjoy something that brings back a nostalgic part from my childhood. 

57 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i think the little girls and boys who watched winx growing up are not happy with the reboot

we watch it not because it's flashy or festive but rather for the fact that it brings back nostalgic memories which has been proven to be a great marketing point

Asides from the bad costumes and the white washing, i do think it looks interesting but i would rather enjoy something that brings back a nostalgic part from my childhood. 

I never watched Winx. But wull definitely give a shot to this.

Its giving me Sabrina vibes. And me gusta.

But I do understand where yall coming from.

1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

season 1 to 4

These+the first 2 movies=Primeix  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

the fact that they won't be transforming is illegal :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I’m both happy and sad about it because even though I can sit and watch them transform for an hour :melt_weird_drift_wow: I can’t imagine how they’d manage to make a whole sequence look not cheesy in live action but at the same time they could at least make them transform with a light beam or something in like a few seconds and give them some serious looking fairy outfits idk :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Archived