Netflix's Winx Club reboot titled Fate: The Winx Saga Discussion

Thelegendarybritney

screen-shot-2020-12-10-at-15-02-05-16076

I would like to report a crime of fashion please 

2e456206a0b68da47860f8008a72af9aef4f1dc0

The OG winx club would never wear any of those boring, bland outfits 

6e42758e01f5adb3fa76492d4d984e7e.jpg

a6d52ee832130930bcf63e14e152b177e180ad19

I personally think making it too serious like Riverdale and the new Sabrina show takes away the magic that the OG Winx Club show has. 

They also white washed two characters: Musa who is supposed to be Asian and Flora who is Latina. These two characters were created to represent famous female celebrities at the time. Musa represents Lucy Liu and Flora represents J.lo while Bloom is supposed to be based on Britney. 

Eo41cAlW8AMpmfX.jpg

What do you guys think? Did anyone watch Winx club as a kid or just me? :roxxy: lemme know in the comments 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

If you watched this or Totally Spies! as a kid, you're gay. I don't make the rules.

ezgif-2-e702ee3872ed.gif

This **** was my life force back in the day. However, this looks like a complete and utter mess. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

i knew i was gay when i tried to transform into Bloom :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: and wanted to fight fashion crimes like Clover :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

This is a mess and a half :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: i wanna unsee this

Archived