#FREEBRITNEY is trending #1 in France since last night.

Melina

A very famous influencer on youtube made a video about Britney.

French twitter is late, but they found out about her unfair situation and they are mad. 

They are signing the petition. They want to make a change.

Netflix needs to make a documentary about her life. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie - alcoholic abuse father who beats children on the side 

Lou - stalker preacher wife who launders money and manipulates idiots 

Andrew - Scared rat who leeched on to make money

Sam - incompetent lawyer who supported Conservatorship only to change his mind last minute 

Jamie - backstabber sister who latches onto Britney’s fame for money and endangers her children  

Did I lie? Did I ******* lie?! :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: 

5 minutes ago, HIM said:

Jamie - alcoholic abuse father who beats children on the side 

Lou - stalker preacher wife who launders money and manipulates idiots 

Andrew - Scared rat who leeched on to make money

Sam - incompetent lawyer who supported Conservatorship only to change his mind last minute 

Jamie - backstabber sister who latches onto Britney’s fame for money and endangers her children  

Did I lie? Did I ******* lie?! :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: 

Watch put for Positivity spreaders they might come after you. Remember you need to be nice even towards evil ppl. This might be considered a hate speech :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

But no u did not lie :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I was going to make a topic about it. It already has more than 1m now. He's a  respected YouTuber in france  with a large audience (including straights male) and the video is very well documented considering he is not a stan and probably didn't know about her story before he did it.

So far the response has been really good ! All the comments are positive, I can't even see 1 hate comment. A lot of people didn't even knew about her situation so it's pretty good :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

good for you, women > men

anyway I'm still straight too because every time I sucked **** at a bathroom stall I was still wearing my socks

8 Things You Never Noticed About the Britney-Madonna Kiss Performance at  the 2003 VMAs | Glamour

Omg you are gay (sorry straight because ur wearing socks). And u already did things. Omg I still think of you as that innocent cute kid from Balkans (somewhere in EU)

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Archived