Who Is Joe Biden?

GMFlop

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/12/2020 at 10:07 AM, Blackout2006 said:

That YouTuber btw is trash so his opinions are irrelevant lol :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

The rational wiki on this guy 

"Mark Shouldice (1977–), better known as Mark Dice, is an ultraconservative Christian American conspiracy theorist, social critic, activist, professional bull****ter and author. He professes conspiratorial beliefs about the New World Order (NWO) and the Illuminati and their evil plans to destroy Christianity and humanity, and bring about a one world communist government ruled by the Satanic left-wing Antichrist who will make everyone wear Google Glasses."

Goes to show what kind of laughable trash the op consumes.:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

5 minutes ago, Korb said:

The rational wiki on this guy 

"Mark Shouldice (1977–), better known as Mark Dice, is an ultraconservative Christian American conspiracy theorist, social critic, activist, professional bull****ter and author. He professes conspiratorial beliefs about the New World Order (NWO) and the Illuminati and their evil plans to destroy Christianity and humanity, and bring about a one world communist government ruled by the Satanic left-wing Antichrist who will make everyone wear Google Glasses."

Goes to what kind of laughable trash the op consumes.:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I- :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I still remember that video on rihanna and how she sold her soul lmbo, the bull**** that came out of his mouth 》 :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Kind off sad to see people like him get even 1 subscriber :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I- :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I still remember that video on rihanna and how she sold her soul lmbo, the bull**** that came out of his mouth 》 :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Kind off sad to see people like him get even 1 subscriber :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

When I saw his sub count it made me sad. There's no shortage of crazies on the internet at all:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:
Terrifying tbh because this kind of right wing/nut-job conspiracist content or people espousing/sharing it would not be something you saw on exhale 10 years ago when I first joined.:ehidk_britney_um_eek:
There's been a strange group of radicalized individuals here recently and it's very...interesting.:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

24 minutes ago, Korb said:

When I saw his sub count it made me sad. There's no shortage of crazies on the internet at all:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:
Terrifying tbh because this kind of right wing/nut-job conspiracist content or people espousing/sharing it would not be something you saw on exhale 10 years ago when I first joined.:ehidk_britney_um_eek:
There's been a strange group of radicalized individuals here recently and it's very...interesting.:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Same I was surprised when I saw him with so much subscribers I legit thought he had 4k-7k :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: yeah it's really sad to see such people exist in the 21st century it truly is incredibly sad :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: imagine living all your life being subscribed and believing bull**** like the stuff Mark says :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: they should be streaming Blackout instead but o well, we will keep them in our prayers :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

27 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Same I was surprised when I saw him with so much subscribers I legit thought he had 4k-7k :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: yeah it's really sad to see such people exist in the 21st century it truly is incredibly sad :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: imagine living all your life being subscribed and believing bull**** like the stuff Mark says :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: they should be streaming Blackout instead but o well, we will keep them in our prayers :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

You ain't never lied.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
They're not listening to Blackout because that would require taste. Not everybody has that:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

7 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

I'm surprised that the posters here didn't bother to talk about the reaction of those people when asked about Joe Biden (who was the vice Potus at that time) but instead went on to trash the guy who was just showing how stupid some people are. 

Mark Dice on *******uality.

"Satanic *******uals and the recruitment of *******ual behavior and the novelty of it are dangerous poisons that have been spreading. The antidote is the Word, which is mocked by many sick with the toxicity of *******uality and blind by the denial of their illness. The celebration of *******uality and other forms of perverted ***ual behavior is so reprehensible that it often defies the conceptual framework of understanding just how far-reaching their effects are.".

He deserves to be trashed. He's scum. 

and what are we supposed to say about the video. Some people don't know who Joe is. Like...okay? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

42 minutes ago, Korb said:

Mark Dice on *******uality.

"Satanic *******uals and the recruitment of *******ual behavior and the novelty of it are dangerous poisons that have been spreading. The antidote is the Word, which is mocked by many sick with the toxicity of *******uality and blind by the denial of their illness. The celebration of *******uality and other forms of perverted ***ual behavior is so reprehensible that it often defies the conceptual framework of understanding just how far-reaching their effects are.".

He deserves to be trashed. He's scum. 

and what are we supposed to say about the video. Some people don't know who Joe is. Like...okay? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You act like I support Mark Dice but whatever. 

As for the video, what would be your reaction when some of the people walking around in California doesn't even know the Vice President of US? That's all there is. 

9 hours ago, Korb said:

You ain't never lied.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
They're not listening to Blackout because that would require taste. Not everybody has that:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Very true :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: only very wise people can stream such masterpieces, but this Mark Dice guy is far from one. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: they would prefer their valuable time on going to unreliable and propaganda sources and suddenly think they are the enlightened one, so such people are very sad and just be kept in our thoughts as a thought of irrelevancy :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: and i hope he never has a child :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Archived