Taylor Swift's new album "evermore" debuts at #1 with 331K in sales

19 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

You are comparing an Athlete with a person with injury.

taylor is at her prime. Britney is suffering from Mental illness, and still being popular is truly remarkable . 

This isnt her prime tho :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Her peak extended from 1989 to Reputation, and after that she has been a popular artist, but her peak is over lol

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This isnt her prime tho :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Her peak extended from 1989 to Reputation, and after that she has been a popular artist, but her peak is over lol

Still! It’s unfair to compare Britney to TS. If Britney get freedom soon and comes back to music, we will see who dominate charts. I have faith in Britney and her talent, she will dominate charts again soon. It’s just a matter of time

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wow even after the million Willow releases? She really isn’t all that without the physical albums :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Exactly, i was so surprised because Folklore sold 611k physical copies in its first week alone, so she going from such monstrous debuts to selling 157k copies really shows the fault dry and clear after Billboard stopped counting bundles as sales and you can also see how much the "8-vinyl limited edition for a week" really did impact it sales 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exactly, i was so surprised because Folklore sold 611k physical copies in its first week alone, so she going from such monstrous debuts to selling 157k copies really shows the fault dry and clear after Billboard stopped counting bundles as sales and you can also see how much the "8-vinyl limited edition for a week" really did impact it sales 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Maybe this will humble her a bit because I am not loving this whole egotistical era :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

Don't know where else to post this, but I ordered a physical copy from the UK store. Its release date was meant to be 18 December (two days ago). But I saw on Taylor's UK store they're now saying the CDs won't arrive in time for Christmas :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: wish they had sent an email out explaining this. On a side note I ordered Hayley Williams' Self Serenades vinyl that was meant to be released on 18 December too and that also hasn't been shipped. The only people on social media whose vinyls have been shipped are in the US so I guess the UK store is having issues. Oh well, it's Christmas and I guess they have an influx of orders to get through. Just would have been nice to have both for the big day.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

The fact this is her 9th studio album.  And overall her 8th number one. 

She's only behind Madonna with 9 and miss Streisand with 11. 

Here's the female artist to have the record breaking female with the most albums to top the Billboard 200.

Grab a cup, I'm ready to pur the tea..

Taylor is now with madonna and band. And she's only 14 years in the industry. 

And that's impressive is she has never been blocked.  Since fearless debuted at #1. 

Power to the fans, they've never abandoned her as most do by now thus long in their career. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Sorry, not sorry but I can't at all the delusional stand trying to underplayed Taylor Swift's 2020 success.

Let's put it in perspective.

2 number one singles, 2 new number one surprise albums. One didnt even have physical copies made, and these numbers. Critically acclaimed.

Katy perry had a full rollout, and sold 45k, several different editions, mediocre reviews and no hits.

Miley Cyrus sold 50k, despite a full rollout and two widely successful singles.

Gaga got a number one with Chromatica, and sold 274k, and had a number one single.

Arianna, who is a streaming force, sold 174k, went number one and was met with mixed reviews.

Dua Lipa, an act that had tons of praise and success with singles, performances etc. Went number 4, with 66k.

...Taylor outdid all of them....twice....and you wanna call her a flop? Get real. Get informed, or get lost.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Arcticlover said:

Did that with NO physical copies + folklore sold over 100k pure sales this week, whos doing it like her ?

And she's the first artist to do the unexpected.  Block rap god eminem from getting a #1 album. 

An album nobody asked for cos everybody said MGK really did ended him after all

It took a rapper from.this current era to play the fued game and end him.

Plus that Rihanna leak hurt him and she hasn't acknowledged the apology ot anything so this shows apology not accepted.  She probably feels used by him after the track leaked..

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And she's the first artist to do the unexpected.  Block rap god eminem from getting a #1 album. 

An album nobody asked for cos everybody said MGK really did ended him after all

It took a rapper from.this current era to play the fued game and end him.

Plus that Rihanna leak hurt him and she hasn't acknowledged the apology ot anything so this shows apology not accepted.  She probably feels used by him after the track leaked..

Sorry I didn't understand the Rihanna part what leaked ? What apology? Pls enlighten me 

10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wow even after the million Willow releases? She really isn’t all that without the physical albums :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Female albums with the biggest US on-demand streaming debuts
#1 thank u, next - Ariana Grande
#2 folklore - Taylor Swift
#3 Lover - Taylor Swift
#4 evermore - Taylor Swift

so she isn't "all that" without physicals eventhough she destroyed every other female in streaming except for Ariana at her peak? 

y'all are so delusional it hurts :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block