Taylor Swift's new album "evermore" debuts at #1 with 331K in sales

8 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Did you not read what I wrote? She's literally a coffee house artist.  She's boring, nothing special. . .y'all don't even listen to her albums past the first couple of weeks, You buy her stuff because she's pretty. 

The way you can't handle a subjective opinion that some people enjoy her art. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I find your comments about her so ironic considering some of the artists you constantly defend could be argued as not being on Taylor's lyrical level. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/16/2020 at 7:35 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The way you can't handle a subjective opinion that some people enjoy her art. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I find your comments about her so ironic considering some of the artists you constantly defend could be argued as not being on Taylor's lyrical level. 

"Lyrical Level" - really? She still writes like a 15 year old. . . .y'all just get butt hurt over stupid things.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 12/16/2020 at 7:35 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Also, "some of the artists you constantly defend" WHO??? Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You know who I'm talking about. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I don't. At all, if you're gonna call someone out come with the receipts. 

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You're literally getting offended that people genuinely like Taylor Swift's music. I don't know want to tell you. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I'm not offended that you like the boring music (again I like some of her stuff, but it's basic)  

16 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I don't. At all, if you're gonna call someone out come with the receipts. 

I'm not offended that you like the boring music (again I like some of her stuff, but it's basic)  

I don't name-drop people because that starts a whole new load of drama. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I'm not even a Taylor fan. Acting as if people only like her because of her looks comes off weird to me because we are BRITNEY SPEARS fans, a generalization a lot of those who are face. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I don't name-drop people because that starts a whole new load of drama. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I'm not even a Taylor fan. Acting as if people only like her because of her looks comes off weird to me because we are BRITNEY SPEARS fans, a generalization a lot of those who are face. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Well Britney isn't known for her vocals, but she does have hits that are still referenced 20 years later (Holy ****, it's crazy that I can say that).  Britney was known for her overall star quality and performances/dancing. Kinda like Janet or Madonna. I don't hate Taylor, I just feel like she's not gonna be remembered in the future. Like who you want, but to me it just resembles the popular girl in school getting more votes to be prom queen, simply because she's already prom queen. If that makes sense? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Well Britney isn't known for her vocals, but she does have hits that are still referenced 20 years later (Holy ****, it's crazy that I can say that).  Britney was known for her overall star quality and performances/dancing. Kinda like Janet or Madonna. I don't hate Taylor, I just feel like she's not gonna be remembered in the future. Like who you want, but to me it just resembles the popular girl in school getting more votes to be prom queen, simply because she's already prom queen. If that makes sense? 

One thing we can agree on. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block