Taylor Swift's new album "evermore" debuts at #1 with 331K in sales

Update: Issa big win for one of pops biggest! Evermore has officially kicked its way to the top of the Billboard 200 selling 331k units in the nation alone :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Sales for international numbers are yet to be announced...

Taylor-Swift-Evermore-Press-3-758x755.jpg

Update: Hits Daily Double released early estimates. They predict "evermore" will debut with 300-350K, giving Taylor her eighth consecutive #1. 

Earlier:

Hello everyone :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

This thread has been sponsored by @Invitation, so give a round applause to him :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

The threads still in the works but before I get the essay rolling in on predictions (since I have to go and sleep) let’s just get straight to the cake shall we?!
Taylor released her 9th Studio album a few months after Folklores release...so how much do you predict the album to sell in its first week? 
I was shocked when Folklore debuted with 846k when I thought it would debut with only 198k-240k, so I’m keeping my bets high on this one! I’m predicting 611k in the US and 840k in the US 

What do you guys think? Agree? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:evermore-sales.jpg.dffb2d561b53c1905bc52c6067725ee9.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators

The numbers should be much lower than folklore because she did 8 covers for folklore on different formats, and they all counted as 1st week sales. That’s before the rule change of Billboard.

611k is a bit too good for someone who just released an album 4 months ago.

She only has streaming and digital sales this time around.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Invitation said:

The numbers should be much lower than folklore because she did 8 covers for folklore on different formats, and they all counted as 1st week sales. That’s before the rule change of Billboard.

Keep in mind, fans will rush to buy when ite physically onsale for the bonus tracks.

8 hours ago, Invitation said:

CD bundles still count

You can't do merch bundles..

10 hours ago, Invitation said:

Yeah the new rules that stopped Taylor from having the mega debuts she used to have because of her business tactics sonit will be interesting to see how much people are actually interested in her music.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block