Will.i.am: 'I miss you Britney, keep bringing joy to the world with your love for dance and music'

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is actually sweet of him.  

We love him again

Aw that is actually nice of him. He's pretty much unproblematic like Britney tbh. 

I’m sure that he was very very limited in his time with Britney during whatever time she was allowed to record. He probably had pressure from her team to get something done and ready and, given how psychotic and crazy her father/handlers are, he did what he could to produce a “finished” product..

With all that being said though..he can still appreciate Britney from afar 💅🏼

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Girl it has nothing to do with his race. It's due to ****ty as job on BJ. 

With that being said I do not like his production in general. He tends to overproduce things for my liking.

But most of the blame for BJ debacle should go towards that Anthony Preson whatever he is called guy.

BJ's problem isn't Will.i.am. He worked with what he had, and with what little he had he did what he could, bringing home a decent job.
BJ's problem is Britney.