Taylor Swift readying ANOTHER new album titled "woodvale?"

Jordan Miller

Three’s a crowd, SIS :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I love Taylor. I support every album heavily. I love folklore and I love evermore. And I’m sure I’d love a third album of the same sound. She’s that talented. I’d love anything she out out..... but give me something different! That’s what I love about Taylor. She can literally do anything. Any style, any sound. I don’t want to keep hearing the same thing. These 34 songs are enough. Give me King of My Heart teas :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

On 12/11/2020 at 11:32 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

She's done with pop, she's a musician. 

Unlike Miley.  People still follow her. 

9th Million seller coming atcha

She is flopping. Sorry. Folklore was a flop. No one even remembers it or listens to it outside her fan base. It was #1 due to her stans mass buying all EIGHT album editions (desperate much Taylor?), vinyl, bundles, discounts. Once they stopped buying it tanked off the charts because no one outside her fan base are buying. They're tired of her victim mentality. She is only relevant now because of Scooter. She should thank him. She is going to lose a lot of fans because a lot of people only stan her for her success (they don't even like her music) and she is flopping now so... she will lose people. Her stans spend too much time on wattpad and confuse fiction with reality. She isn't all that.

7 hours ago, KatyKatClub said:

She is flopping. Sorry. Folklore was a flop. No one even remembers it or listens to it outside her fan base. It was #1 due to her stans mass buying all EIGHT album editions (desperate much Taylor?), vinyl, bundles, discounts. Once they stopped buying it tanked off the charts because no one outside her fan base are buying. They're tired of her victim mentality. She is only relevant now because of Scooter. She should thank him. She is going to lose a lot of fans because a lot of people only stan her for her success (they don't even like her music) and she is flopping now so... she will lose people. Her stans spend too much time on wattpad and confuse fiction with reality. She isn't all that.

I don't think 8 consecutive #1 albums counts her as a flop.

This is just one opinion but millions would disagree.

Haters are just salty that their faves could NEVER :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Personally, I see it as just one long era. All the albums are connected and have the same vibes. It’s just being released over a period of time, rather than all at once. It’s a smart move.

Keep in mind, prior to the 80’s (the album that changed the game was Thriller), artists would release multiple records every year, servicing one or two songs from each as singles. Check out the discography of people like Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Elvis, etc. Streaming and the cessation of physical albums is allowing the industry the chance to do this again. Long album campaign will be a thing of the past in the next decade. And I’m totally here for it. Taylor leading the way, as per usual.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, KatyKatClub said:

It’s nominated for a hell of a lot of Grammys, so it’s definitely remembered 

3 hours ago, Trentals said:

Haters are just salty that their faves could NEVER :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Personally, I see it as just one long era. All the albums are connected and have the same vibes. It’s just being released over a period of time, rather than all at once. It’s a smart move.

Keep in mind, prior to the 80’s (the album that changed the game was Thriller), artists would release multiple records every year, servicing one or two songs from each as singles. Check out the discography of people like Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Elvis, etc. Streaming and the cessation of physical albums is allowing the industry the chance to do this again. Long album campaign will be a thing of the past in the next decade. And I’m totally here for it. Taylor leading the way, as per usual.

Ariana did it first with sweetener and thank u, next tho :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

It’s false :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

April 2021 drops Woodvale “I just thought it was too early to discuss this album and I just wanted it to be extra special. With my last release, Evermore, I didn’t feel right talking about my next direction, but I’m very happy you all get to experience Woodvale. As the ugly stepsister to Folklore and Evermore she deserved her time to shine” 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block