Taylor Swift readying ANOTHER new album titled "woodvale?"

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Eo5Bsq6XIAA3HXm?format=jpg&name=medium

In the livestream premier for the willow video, she said that she has "always wanted to do an anthology." So it would make sense. I don't feel like two is an anthology. I would love more music at any time from her tbh. But idk. I think this is a little bit of a stretch. I want it to be true, and I know she never does anything accidentally. She definitely wouldn't have kept "woodvale" in the photos by accident. But this would be the most overt easter egg she has ever done. It just seems a little too obvious.... but that could be my fan paranoia. lol

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

a snoozefest is a bit hard but it isn't the typical album you'd expect from her just like Folklore wasn't. None of them contains bangers of any kind.

I think these albums are clearly more about the lyrics and less about the production/sound.

However, I really like Willow but I need more time to dive into the album deeply.

As a true Swiftie I must admit I do feel a bit overwhelmed with this. She released 3 albums in 2 years (Lover in 2019, Folklore and Evermore in 2020). I also wonder just HOW IS SHE GONNA MIX THESE SONGS ON TOUR? Like she can't perform Blank Space followed by Exile followed by You Need To Calm Down. Wouldn't sound good at all :s 

Anyhow, I'm gonna keep listening to the record and digesting the lyrics to fully understand it.

I doubt she will tour these records. I feel like she will start working on a pop record next year or work on doing a lot of promo for her re-releases. Maybe throw a track or two from these albums. But for the most part her next tour would be songs from her re-releases, Lover, and like 2 or 3 tracks from folklore + evermore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block