Which songs from BJ do you actually like?

PickleSpears

How many songs from BJ do you actually like?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, asitalian12587 said:

im in the minority when i say i like the album. Is it her best? No. But its a good listen, gets me amped up. That being said, WORK ***** is timeless (and also the best workout song of all time) and i hate how much Til Its Gone gets overlooked because its amazing.

it wasn't overlooked. The only overlooked song used to be CWY, and NTIFY at the beginning, until it slowly got more fans.

Exhale used to have these huge teams supporting each of the songs, and TIG, ISBE and BA were the ones with the most supporters (besides WB and Alien). Now they're hiding, trying to be coo, instead of trying to act natral

I actually enjoy a lot of tracks. Work. Alien are the best ones. The rest that I like are not bad but they’re just more generic and don’t have that Britney x Factor that she usually gives us like Tik Tik Boom. Till it’s gone. It should be easy. They’re all on my gym playlist but so are many other generic upbeat tracks. 

i will say Dont Cry and Hold on Tite™️ Are pretty good and underrated. 

I remember being blown away by Britney's voice on Perfume when I first heard it. If nothing else, that sold the album for me.

I just hate that it was promoted as being oh, so personal when it was… not. Also, there were some songs you could tell she actually had a hand in writing and many others she simply got the credit for an idea, if that.

Archived