Sam Asghari posts video promoting girlfriend Britney's new song "Matches" with the Backstreet Boys

6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ur right. He is a saint.

Saint Sam.

We have seen the light.

You are saying that. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that no matter what he does, he will get s**t on. He's Britney's boyfriend. She, and only she, has a right to say who she sees or doesn't. Whether or not he is paid as alleged, Britney loves him. It's disrespectful and if anyone here thinks Britney would appreciate them "sticking up for her" by harassing her boyfriend, they're delusional. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone here, but this madness only adds only negativity to the entire Britney situation. You guys want her to be free and make her own decisions and yet say who is and who isn't good for her. She's not a child. She's not stupid. Let her be in her own relationship. Can you imagine even one or two people chiming in on your personal relationship and telling you how right or wrong it is all the time? Now imagine thousands of strangers who say they're supporters of you coming in from every angle. Please stop justifying this behavior. It's not our business and it's not right - no matter what perspective you're viewing her relationship from. She deals with enough, and she doesn't deserve it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You are saying that. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that no matter what he does, he will get s**t on. He's Britney's boyfriend. She, and only she, has a right to say who she sees or doesn't. Whether or not he is paid as alleged, Britney loves him. It's disrespectful and if anyone here thinks Britney would appreciate them "sticking up for her" by harassing her boyfriend, they're delusional. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone here, but this madness only adds only negativity to the entire Britney situation. You guys want her to be free and make her own decisions and yet say who is and who isn't good for her. She's not a child. She's not stupid. Let her be in her own relationship. Can you imagine even one or two people chiming in on your personal relationship and telling you how right or wrong it is all the time? Now imagine thousands of strangers who say they're supporters of you coming in from every angle. Please stop justifying this behavior. It's not our business and it's not right - no matter what perspective you're viewing her relationship from. She deals with enough, and she doesn't deserve it.

Jfc only thing I said that I found this video cringey.

I have only expressed my opinion regarding sam (my views) because some ppl went into full meltdown accusing me and others of hate speech.

• Like 4
Just now, Easy There said:

Jfc only thing I said that I found this video cringey.

I have only expressed my opinion regarding sam (my views) because some ppl went into full meltdown accusing me and others of hate speech.

This isn't just about you or one comment or one thread. No one can't honestly say that there is not constant hate on Sam personally, as well as on their relationship. It happens.... all the time. And it's wrong.

• Like 1
Just now, halfdressed said:

This isn't just about you or one comment or one thread. No one can't honestly say that there is not constant hate on Sam personally, as well as on their relationship. It happens.... all the time. And it's wrong.

Again I wouldn't bring that up if certain ppl didn't go into full meltdown mod.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

What is wrong is what Sam is doing .. use other arguments ... it is not a problem of its physique, it is not a problem of its origin, the problem is lies, serious lies.
He lied and was an accomplice of her team when she was locked up against her will in a mental facility.Only a cold, unscrupulous person does that. What partner allows his girlfriend to have no civil rights, what partner allows her to be abused? absolutely no one who really loves  well!. and stop saying that she is not stupid, she is without rights, in conservatorship and everything that entails ... stop saying that it is the longest relationship she has had and if there was something strange it would have happened as with the other boyfriends Well, her team and father broke her relationship with David Lucado, but since he's ugly, you don't care!.

And now promoting a track that she does not want to promote and her team and record company if they want to ... why has he not promoted the track with her on his Instagram story?. Simple, she doesn't want to do it.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, LLuvia said:

What is wrong is what Sam is doing .. use other arguments ... it is not a problem of its physique, it is not a problem of its origin, the problem is lies, serious lies.
He lied and was an accomplice of her team when she was locked up against her will in a mental facility.Only a cold, unscrupulous person does that. What partner allows his girlfriend to have no civil rights, what partner allows her to be abused? absolutely no one who really loves  well!. and stop saying that she is not stupid, she is without rights, in conservatorship and everything that entails ... stop saying that it is the longest relationship she has had and if there was something strange it would have happened as with the other boyfriends Well, her team and father broke her relationship with David Lucado, but since he's ugly, you don't care!.

Thank  you. This alone is enough for me to never like him again.

What he did back then is disgusting. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Thank  you. This alone is enough for me to never like him again.

What he did back then is disgusting. 

It's that no one has hated Sam, hates the situation, his behavior, and his lies.
People question his lies, nothing more. It's frustrating.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

It's that no one has hated Sam, hates the situation, his behavior, and his lies.
People question his lies, nothing more. It's frustrating.

Exactly. 

I can't believe ppl are accusing us of being racist for not liking him.

Ppl hate his lies and his overall behavior and attitude.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

He is super hot and I would ride him day and night and Im happy for Britney she is finally getting down by a hot guy she deserves but just because of that why should we care about it him personally at all? He posted short video with  the song and it is on main page as something important? come on now

21 minutes ago, TheLastOneLeft said:

Im just curious, is nobody talking about how matches is charting? Its number one here in Canada, it even passed taylor swift, which surprised me, considering the song isnt a single and it was hardly promoted

This ain't thread for it. You have a thread where you can discuss that.

• Like 1