New Vocals On Matches

outrageous122

So I finally listened to the new Glory (Deluxe) ...Apple version... and they updated Matches. It's not the same as the vinyl leak we've all been listening to. The second part of the first verse is not sung by AJ anymore. I believe it's Nick singing and you can now hear the boys singing along more in the chorus with Britney. Anyone else notice this?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, outrageous122 said:

So I finally listened to the new Glory (Deluxe) ...Apple version... and they updated Matches. It's not the same as the vinyl leak we've all been listening to. The second part of the first verse is not sung by AJ anymore. I believe it's Nick singing and you can now hear the boys singing along more in the chorus with Britney. Anyone else notice this?

59 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Yeah. I posted something similar a while ago. They’ve included more of the guys in the song now.

So the Vinal version and the digital version are different! 

28 minutes ago, outrageous122 said:

I think I just like that it's now an actual BSB collab as opposed to Britney featuring AJ McLean :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

What?? There are TWO versions of the song??? I SWEAR I HATE HER TEAM WITH A PASSION.

Can someone PLEASE PM me both versions? I only have the vinyl version with the freaking glitch.

No. It's not different version. It's called different mastering. The way a digital song and a vinyl release is mastered is different, so that's what caused them to sound different. You can still hear AJ on that section, but he's in the background, while in the vinyl version that "new voice" is there but can be heard slightly. AJ powers over it. It's not different. Just different mastering. 

Even other Britney songs sound different when master differently. 

51 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

No. It's not different version. It's called different mastering. The way a digital song and a vinyl release is mastered is different, so that's what caused them to sound different. You can still hear AJ on that section, but he's in the background, while in the vinyl version that "new voice" is there but can be heard slightly. AJ powers over it. It's not different. Just different mastering. 

What does Britney Jean mastering sound like on vinyl then :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

14 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Huh? Do we even know the source from where her vinyls are made? I imagine they are all made by Urban Outfitters, right? Even the ones sold through her official online store? Do they state the source of the songs? (whether it's digital or the original masters? I doubt it's the last one though...)

Archived