Matches needs a viral Tik Tok choreo

zone

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

I would LOVE for this to happen. All we need is one high profile TikToker to pick it up, and it could be the next TikTok song that makes it big in the charts.

Not gonna happen tho...

Why not? Already started sending it to famous tiktokers i know 

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Like playing with matches, matches, matches
This might leave somе damage, damage, damage

britneyfume22.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Thе good kind of damage, damage, damage

britneyfume23.gif

But " a good kind of damage". 

I was thinking why most of Britney's songs are censored like  Work ***** was " Work Work" whereas Ariana's song ( 34+35 comes to mind where the word **** is not even censored) are more explicit and are allowed on Youtube without censor. And WAP too. 

5 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

But " a good kind of damage". 

I was thinking why most of Britney's songs are censored like  Work ***** was " Work Work" whereas Ariana's song ( 34+35 comes to mind where the word **** is not even censored) are more explicit and are allowed on Youtube without censor. And WAP too. 

MTE

Shakira did that with her latest track GIRL LIKE ME and it went viral like crazy and her team shares some of the dances.  Brit's social team should learn a lesson or two...  it's two legendary icons, if they don't make it blow up worldwide then they are even more flop than we thought lol... and my expectations are already low lol

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Shakira did that with her latest track GIRL LIKE ME and it went viral like crazy and her team shares some of the dances.  Brit's social team should learn a lesson or two...  it's two legendary icons, if they don't make it blow up worldwide then they are even more flop than we thought lol... and my expectations are already low lol

But at least Shakira released a video, we have nothing but the audio 

Archived