Tinashe is excluded from the Glory 2020 reissue

41 minutes ago, dfffff said:

https://twitter.com/FreeBritneyART/status/1337090636500103168

Do you also think she was removed from the slumber party by supporting #freebritney?

no she left RCA and became an independent artist, also the tracklist of this deluxe is in the same order as the physical versions with DYWCO being second and all the physical copies don't have the tinashe version

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I never loved the remix, but I hope they didn't change the other versions of the album that had her.

They better have the solo version and the remix somewhere else.

It's disrespectful simply remove her.

Yeah I don't understand why they didn't make it a remix in the first place while keeping the original. They could have had two songs charting at the same time.

• Like 2

it is highy disrespectful and unfortunate. above all, tinashe is a die hard britney fan. she really enjoyed being with britney not because she boosted her career ( which didnt btw) but she just loved her.

i cant believe exhale dont support tinashe after this disaster since the only reason for this change is she lefting rca.

put yourself on the same position with tinashe, how would you feel as a britney fan?

rca is just a company full of jerks:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: