Ellen DeGeneres tests positive for COVID

• Leader
3 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Too bad, COVID is real people.

Those that are speaking ill of people that have covid... there's a special place in hell for them.

You never wish harm on another human, we are all on this earth together. 

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Yea I've been seeing a lot of comments from people saying Ellen deserved this. Horrible. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Too bad, COVID is real people.

Those that are speaking ill of people that have covid... there's a special place in hell for them.

You never wish harm on another human, we are all on this earth together. 

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

She doesn’t even have it. She’ll say whatever she has to get back in the good graces of her bosses. She obviously pissed someone important off earlier this year hence she FINALLY got exposed for being a monster after YEARS of stories.

the virus is obviously real but it’s definitely being used as a tool to manipulate the world

I hear the people that have been rallying against her but shes also a human being. A human being that has used her platform to do some good, but also some harm :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

My Mom sounded like she was on her death bed when she got covid-19 and still has issues today. I wouldn’t wish covid or any illness on anyone. 

Anyway, I hope she has a speedy recovery :) 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

She doesn’t even have it. She’ll say whatever she has to get back in the good graces of her bosses. She obviously pissed someone important off earlier this year hence she FINALLY got exposed for being a monster after YEARS of stories.

the virus is obviously real but it’s definitely being used as a tool to manipulate the world

Yes it is being used to manipulate things, in terms of government control and the vaccine mandates.

But I highly doubt it's being used by celebrities and Ellen to manipulate their situations. No one does that. These are adults with business and shareholders. That sounds more like a plot for Riverdale.

And the whole narrative surrounding Ellen is blown way out of proportion. She doesn't need to get on anyone's good graces, as long as she makes money the shareholders are happy. It's all about $$.

But I hope she recovers quick, she's in the older demographic, so it's higher risk.

33 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Yes it is being used to manipulate things, in terms of government control and the vaccine mandates.

But I highly doubt it's being used by celebrities and Ellen to manipulate their situations. No one does that. These are adults with business and shareholders. That sounds more like a plot for Riverdale.

And the whole narrative surrounding Ellen is blown way out of proportion. She doesn't need to get on anyone's good graces, as long as she makes money the shareholders are happy. It's all about $$.

But I hope she recovers quick, she's in the older demographic, so it's higher risk.

No one lies? Cardi b called it from the get go. The celebrities are paid to say they have covid. I have no proof obviously but that’s my gut feeling. Agree to disagree.

Obviously something changed bc the media finally became willing to throw her to wolves. Could have just been the George Bush thing, but I think Ellen runs in shady circles. Just my opinion I know I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block