Britney’s POM Live from Vegas on Netflix?

Ken Doll

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Just no. If Britney was to appear on a massive platform such as Netflix I’d want either an in depth documentary film or a concert which is actually performed at a high level - so either Dream Within A Dream or a future show if she ups her performance skills. The “Piece of Me” show was strictly average so why show it off to such a huge audience?! 

The time to release a proper POM live in Vegas was 2017 tbh, but now it's way too late! We were promised a recorded show by Planet Hollywood team more than once and it never really happened so whatever material they have in the shelf they can keep it for themselves :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Apple festival is a mess so no, thank you :rupaulslap_hit_mad::rupaulslap_hit_mad::rupaulslap_hit_mad:

However, if they have the professional Circus tour footage recorded and ready to release then I'll be to first one to stream   :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The thing is the POM show was never filmed in actual DVD quality besides Work ***** and Toxic for the New Years special. It's only been filmed with a few camera for the Vegas commercials and then with a couple high quality cameras for the never released behind the scenes mini documentary. But there's certainly not enough high quality footage to create a whole movie

We have these made for commercials but the sound quality and the shots just aren't movie material

Imagine if britney for the record was on Netflix..how great that would be.

I am frankly disgusted that since the freebritney movement became relevant FTR has been deleted from nearly every platform..how can the courts not see that as sleazy, scheming behaviour!! 

If they put FTR , circus tour or POM show up on Netflix ever, then I'd be happy AF

However knowing our luck they will probably put FF tour dvd up..if anything..

The problem with apple music show is that the stage was tiny..she could barely do much on that tiny stage..it was like a completely watered-down version of Pom..without all the stuff that actually made it a decent show 

8 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

But there's certainly not enough high quality footage to create a whole movie

Let alone the video quality, Britney's performing skills looked between average and good in the very best Vegas shows which were around late 2015 and early 2016, and only god knows which date they would upload. If they intend to take her into the video streaming market I wouldnt choose any Vegas shows. Maybe her early shows like the DWAD tour. 

Imagine if they choose one of those random dates where she has cheap make up and a messy pony tail :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

10 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

The thing is the POM show was never filmed in actual DVD quality besides Work ***** and Toxic for the New Years special. It's only been filmed with a few camera for the Vegas commercials and then with a couple high quality cameras for the never released behind the scenes mini documentary. But there's certainly not enough high quality footage to create a whole movie

We have these made for commercials but the sound quality and the shots just aren't movie material

ooh these i liked cuz it showed a good shot of far away with all the fans and all the visuals going on

its so funny though cuz i remember chatting with a security guard for the show that swore up and down he saw the official dvd and owned it...but yet..nothing was ever released lol 

Archived