Dark Confessions Corner: what do you think or have done that you don't talk about loudly everywhere?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah!

people are scary

i just know that everybody absoutely everybody i meet can ruin my mood at least once. for example forgetting to feed my cat :D it's so terrible when that happens

o the charms, lucks and unlucks of being a person in the world of people, including me - i am one of them, this is scary too :D :D

but anyway, i am not going to have too much space for most people, as don't everyone i guess

either way, my most dangerouos thought is probably that most people suck and it is hard to find good ones (but i do have that 1% :)

I hate to admit that I am selfish. Most people and relatives always think that I am the most generous child in our family. Well in fact, I try hard to live with that idea though by the end of the day, I would wished I spend for something that I really like. Instead of proving myself to be the "good son/sibling/nephew". 

I believe my feelings don't define me. I admit though that I have violent fantasies at times and feel like hitting/punching/strangling someone or something whenever I'm frustrated or angry. Some holes on the wall in my bedroom explain a lot and it's embarrassing. I also have gay s3xual fantasies where a man submits to me like a woman. 

I try not to let this get to me and I pray to God to calm my temper or s3xual urges. 

Older cousins and two of Uncles on my mother's side used to s3xually abuse me from the age of 6 until 13. I never got told what "s3x" was, so I didn't like what they did to me, but I didn't know how to tell my mom. She forced me every year to go back to her home town for Xmas when I would beg her to let me to stay with Grandma that was my Dad's mum. She never let me. After many years of abusing me, they called me f@gg*t and other names. Made me feel like it was my fault and I was a scummy person. When I was old enough as a teen, I refused to go with them to visit that family and my Grandma let me live with her. No one at the time knew she had stage 4 cancer. So I was blessed to spend the last 4 months with her, but I feel alone now. I miss her so much during the holiday season. And I resent my mum for making me go back every year when I BEGGED to not. 

On 12/10/2020 at 7:20 AM, QZeusLiquorQ said:

My dark confession is that for 99% of the people I don't like them very much, i don't think most people are cool or likeable

there are my after dark thoughts

That’s not dark, that’s just reality ! & I wouldn’t mind saying that to anyone. 
I never thought I would read that with the subject line 

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

That’s not dark, that’s just reality ! & I wouldn’t mind saying that to anyone. 
I never thought I would read that with the subject line 

that's comforting

but when you live in an environment like i have lived, where no sc*mbag wants to get bad rep, it is quite damn dark and exclusive i guess

it is a new thing to me that i can say that to people

21 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

that's comforting

but when you live in an environment like i have lived, where no sc*mbag wants to get bad rep, it is quite damn dark and exclusive i guess

it is a new thing to me that i can say that to people

Oh, wow! Embrace all of your quirks - it’s liberating. 
I hung out with the “goth crowd” in school. We disliked everyone & it was the norm :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Buut, for real, nothing wrong with being introverted & not caring for other people! It’s a literal personality type (& those are inherent, we can’t control them). Found out your MBTI - I’m an INTP. Which basically means it’s just in my personality to find 99% of people boring and a waste of my time. Gotta embrace yourself!

5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Oh, wow! Embrace all of your quirks - it’s liberating. 
I hung out with the “goth crowd” in school. We disliked everyone & it was the norm :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Buut, for real, nothing wrong with being introverted & not caring for other people! It’s a literal personality type (& those are inherent, we can’t control them). Found out your MBTI - I’m an INTP. Which basically means it’s just in my personality to find 99% of people boring and a waste of my time. Gotta embrace yourself!

I don't even think i don't care at all

i am more like i don't know why many people are so stupid

yes, i like to go full out with you now, don't i

gotta get that closeted energy out

in this world after all, i more like need to let everybody know how i feel about them

that would be more fun than to be a liar and a coward

NOW YOU SEE THE REAL ME ;) 

actually i was waiting for my SAVIOR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

PLEASE DONT JUDGE MINE

Idk why but I distinctly remember having oral sx with my longest bff when I was a kid.

Idk if its a fake memory or not but I hope I dont come off as a sicko cause even then it confuses me.

I never told anyone and wont even bring it up to her cause then I'd seem like some perverted creep

18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

PLEASE DONT JUDGE MINE

Idk why but I distinctly remember having oral sx with my longest bff when I was a kid.

Idk if its a fake memory or not but I hope I dont come off as a sicko cause even then it confuses me.

I never told anyone and wont even bring it up to her cause then I'd seem like some perverted creep

Well how old were you two? I think age plays into the creepiness haha

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Well how old were you two? I think age plays into the creepiness haha

I dont remember. I think honestly I must have seen a *** scene without knowing what it was and probably copied it.

Idk if it was a fever dream but I feel like it happened.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Were you a teen or even younger?

I was younger than a teen but I honestly dont remember.

It had to be around the time when we and my bff met but its weird how i remember this yet cant remember how old I was

Idk if this happened cause of sxual desires in the subconscious but its probably the most weirdest and random

fake or real memory I have of when I was younger.

And also of course my friend is around my age, so it wasnt some little child cause THAT would be fked up

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I was younger than a teen but I honestly dont remember.

It had to be around the time when we and my bff met but its weird how i remember this yet cant remember how old I was

Idk if this happened cause of sxual desires in the subconscious but its probably the most weirdest and random

fake or real memory I have of when I was younger.

And also of course my friend is around my age, so it wasnt some little child cause THAT would be fked up

Well idk what age u were but i started experimenting with my sëxuality at around 10/11 with my best friends. So dont feel it's bad. It's normal to do that. Even Anne Frank wrote about her experimentation with a female friend. You're not a creep. It's human nature. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Well idk what age u were but i started experimenting with my sëxuality at around 10/11 with my best friends. So dont feel it's bad. It's normal to do that. Even Anne Frank wrote about her experimentation with a female friend. You're not a creep. It's human nature. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Yeah well I was a kid in the late 90s and early 00s, so most likely it happened during that time especially since I met my friend in 1997

Well thanks for not judging, I never told anyone about this before.

And wow really?? Anne Frank did?? Idk that. Is it in her famous Diary book?

Archived