Dark Confessions Corner: what do you think or have done that you don't talk about loudly everywhere?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

So this is pretty dark and not smart on my part. Been with my boyfriend for 11 years, we haven't had *** since june and i have cheated in him multiple times in the past few years. But the worst part is pretty sure this guy that I got with 4 weeks ago is hiv+ and it was unprotected. I still havent had *** with my boyfriend and dont plan on it anytime soon until I get tested. I know you get flu like symptoms a couple weeks after exposure but I never felt even remotely sick at all so idk. Kinda scared right now.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 6:57 AM, Mateo said:

So this is pretty dark and not smart on my part. Been with my boyfriend for 11 years, we haven't had *** since june and i have cheated in him multiple times in the past few years. But the worst part is pretty sure this guy that I got with 4 weeks ago is hiv+ and it was unprotected. I still havent had *** with my boyfriend and dont plan on it anytime soon until I get tested. I know you get flu like symptoms a couple weeks after exposure but I never felt even remotely sick at all so idk. Kinda scared right now.

how is this going for you honey?

Archived