Taylor Swift - "evermore" album (deluxe) stream + comment party

Invitation

It was so so good! I think part of the fascination of folklore is that it was so new and such a different sound from her. This album doesn’t have that brand new feeling. But it’s still JUST AS GOOD as folklore and the lyric writing is spectacular. It’s absolutely stunning from start to finish. So happy with how it turned out. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Like 3

I adored folklore. I need more time with evermore. Gorgeous writing of course. Production confuses me so much. Some sound like folklore scraps, some sound like a new direction. Some don’t fit in. Overall, she knows her writing is her strength and it shows again. I definitely cried and loved the first half of the album but she lost me on the second half. 

willow, gold rush and tis the damn season, Marjorie were amazing 

don’t love it as much as folklore but that could easily change. But did she do it again? **** ya 

• Love 1

It's definitely not as powerful (for me) as Folklore was. That record just felt like a brick of emotion, but there are some jewels here. 'Tis the damn season, Marjorie and champagne problems were it for me. 

The rest fluctuates between cutesy (Willow, evermore) and plain boring. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block