Taylor Swift - "evermore" album (deluxe) stream + comment party

Invitation

15 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Cornelia Street DESERVED a live performance 😭😭😭 Ugh. We really lost when that era got cut short. And you KNOW she is going to work on another pop album to get us back into a happy, fun mood. So Lover really will get paid dust 😭

I honestly don’t see how she’s still doing Lover Fest. It’s going to feel so outdated since it’s going to be her 7th album when she’s promoting her 9th 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Okay but I'm looking at this from locals' perspective... like what makes them click on her songs? Why she has so many fans? I don't want to sound rude or disrespectful but she isn't the most beautiful in the world, her sound is nothing special, she can't really dance, she's not the best singer... like I really try to understand what made people even try to listen to her. Britney for example has catchy af songs, she was so hot and beautiful in early 2000s, she was amazing performer, dancer... Ariana - amazing voice, she's hot, has some good songs... and Taylor only has some hits and the only time she was interesting was during Reputation era I guess. 

She's a white basic woman. That's it. She could sing about poached eggs and people would eat it up

• Like 6

Okay but I'm looking at this from locals' perspective... like what makes them click on her songs? Why she has so many fans? I don't want to sound rude or disrespectful but she isn't the most beautiful in the world, her sound is nothing special, she can't really dance, she's not the best singer... like I really try to understand what made people even try to listen to her. Britney for example has catchy af songs, she was so hot and beautiful in early 2000s, she was amazing performer, dancer... Ariana - amazing voice, she's hot, has some good songs... and Taylor only has some hits and the only time she was interesting was during Reputation era I guess. 

This is exactly what the rest of the world beside the US is wondering... she’s so basic and forgettable

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, BritneyGermanotta said:

She's a white basic woman. That's it. She could sing about poached eggs and people would eat it up

I think her wholesome image still helps her a lot. 

Plus she treats her fans well.

I wish I liked Taylor because she is so present in music but I just don’t like most of her music. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

And again ''whole world'' excited for this boring chick's new album. Like I have nothing against her but I really can't understand what is so special about her... she seems sooo boring, she has some cool songs but that's it. 

Different ppl have different tastes. It's not that serious and it's not that complicated.

Jfc

• Love 3
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Cornelia Street DESERVED a live performance 😭😭😭 Ugh. We really lost when that era got cut short. And you KNOW she is going to work on another pop album to get us back into a happy, fun mood. So Lover really will get paid dust 😭

Cornelia Street was performed live in Paris :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Greg_del said:

After that they say the ***** is not thirsty for Grammys... yeah rightJennifer Lawrence Ok GIF

I do like Taylor and I think Folklore was a great record and even own 2 of her CDs (reputation and lover (the only every eras she had my attention)) but when I hear her stans say things like she doesn’t care about the Grammys and charts anymore, I just cackle by the thought it’s simply not true.
Taylor wouldn’t be doing such business tactics like releasing the same albums with 8 different color vinyls and exclusive cover and just let the music speak for itself, it’s still obvious she wants to stay powerful.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Shakira also did this dual album thing back in 2005 but I was 3 😭

That was really good, she was everywhere and the way the singles kept coming one after another :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Then THAT tour :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

That whole era was literally from my last year of elementary school all the way through middle school. She was already famous, but those albums really put her out there. La Tortura, Hips Don't Lie, Las de la Intuición, La Pared :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: and then she had that collaboration with Beyonce, it was incredible.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block