Taylor Swift - "evermore" album (deluxe) stream + comment party

Invitation

6 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Ok, I finished the album. 

It's lovely. I need to listen to it once more to pick up details and let her poetry sink in deeper.

Negative things: Exile > Evermore

Goooood I love Taylor

Same exact thought! I love this whole vibe and aesthetic from her, she’s absolutely the best when she comes back to her roots. 
I feel like I loved folklore from the first listen while with this album I need to dive in more. 

Evermore the song is absolutely gorgeous though. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 3

12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

no body no crime with haim :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

12 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Okay. But no body, no crime is 🔥 I knew it would be the SECOND I saw HAIM was on this record :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

11 hours ago, Towelney said:

No body, no crime :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

THISSSS! 

Okay, I swear I didn't like Taylor before. I've listened to her popular stuff but I've always found her cringey AF. Now this may also seem cringey but it somehow fits her MILES better and the mood she oozes with the 2 albums she's released this year! 

Folklore was like a summer album that captures those melancholy early mornings/late evening watching the sunrise/sunset, daydreaming, with a cup of coffee, reminiscing your life and just letting it all out.

Evermore feels like a winter album that captures those bittersweet rainy, cloudy days with heavy gusts of wind outside while you're again daydreaming, recalling the past by the fireplace, wrapped up in a cosy blanket sipping on hot tea with rum, ginger biscuits on the side. 

For me, the 2020 zeitgeist was well seized by the new music that got released: it encompassed the dark and light emotions of our society so well. From dreaming about foreign places/planets (Chromatica) to seeking escapism in a futuristic sound in a distorted space and time (Disco) to reliving the good old days (Future Nostalgia) to succumbing to our own emotions in the deep forest that's inside each of us (Folklore) to learning how to swim in the pond of our consciousness (Evermore). 

Of course, I didn't mention all albums but the above have left a mark in 2020 for me because they felt like that breath of fresh air we all needed during these unprecedented times.

Anyways, Taylor surprised me once again! I like the album a lot! Willow is amazing! Champagne Problems is great! My favourite one is definitely No Body, No Crime! Evermore with Bon Iver is amazing too! Good stuff! It's the perfect way to end this year.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

when I hear her stans say things like she doesn’t care about the Grammys and charts anymore, I just cackle by the thought it’s simply not true.

absolutely, It's really stupid if her stans say she doens't care about the Grammys when you can literally see her cry about not being nominated for reputation and saying she will drop a new better album in Miss Americana documentary hahahah

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, FRANCISCO said:

absolutely, It's really stupid if her stans say she doens't care about the Grammys when you can literally see her cry about not being nominated for reputation and saying she will drop a new better album in Miss Americana documentary hahahah

And that too it isnt a problem if she still wants to stay successful, who wouldnt want to? However, i find it so irritating when she acts like she couldnt give jack about the charts when she still does, its literal lies but her blind fans cannot see it :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

7 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

But Britney's voice is original and iconic and she's amazing performer, dancer... and Taylor is like missing all of it (nothing wrong with not being amazing vocalist lol)

To me taylors voice is amazing and she's been getting better with time and she sings live. And that's quite objective you can check what most vocal coaches say. I don't think most people would say the same about Britney. She can't dance so what ? She writes her songs she's talented and she's involved in her art and takes part in the whole process. Yes Britney is a legend but you can't discredit Taylor sorry. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block