Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Leaving the forum for a while for my own sanity. I find it disheartening and sad how ready you all are to give more money to Team Con and indirectly contributing to that abusive narcissist aka her father. And this is all after the majority of this forum swore they were not going to support any material released before she’s freed from the constraints and abuse of her father. She clearly stated she was refusing to work until he’s out of the picture and yet most fans are eating this up and forgetting her wishes.

Sorry you feel that way. We understand.

See you soon.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Leaving the forum for a while for my own sanity. I find it disheartening and sad how ready you all are to give more money to Team Con and indirectly contributing to that abusive narcissist aka her father. And this is all after the majority of this forum swore they were not going to support any material released before she’s freed from the constraints and abuse of her father. She clearly stated she was refusing to work until he’s out of the picture and yet most fans are eating this up and forgetting her wishes.

For the 1000th time. She is NOT working 

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Imagine getting income from what you’ve done before and not have to ever work again. Some of y’all are forgetting she didn’t lift a finger for this 

This seems more like an attempt to keep her relevancy / a test of her popularity from Sony more than anything.

The sales of the vinyl / the minimal streams this will get won't generate much profit for any party involved.

• Like 4

I wish they would put out a physical version of the reissue so I could buy the cd.  I have the deluxe cd I bought back in 2016 but with SITS and Matches and the different versions of Mood Ring I'd def buy Glory again with those songs on it.  But like others said the profits from this are minimal and making cds and printing the inner booklets would knock out any profit they make, instead of the specialty vinyls that are priced higher.  It is just to keep her name out there musically.  But of course I am gonna stream it on repeat.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Invitation said:

This seems more like an attempt to keep her relevancy / a test of her popularity from Sony more than anything.

The sales of the vinyl / the minimal streams this will get won't generate much profit for any party involved.

Exactly. The fact that her own fan base is contributing to her irrelevancy is sad. Even if she wanted to release future records what company is going to want to sign an artist who can’t sell? 

• Like 3