Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

7 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Or better yet, respected her desire not to work while her father is involved in the conservatorship and not released it at all. 

So much for this all being Britney's idea. Hilarious that we had people claiming she supported it 100%, fans claiming she was going to announce it on her birthday as it was her birthday gift to us.....and here we are over a week later and not a single peep from her about it. 

Yeah, she clearly approves of this release. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: this 

So far this all makes me feel uneasy. She has made it very clear she refuses to work and then all these releases are taking place. The hype the fans are giving to this completely goes against what we have been fighting for. It will make freebritney a mockery.

Whether it is her labels decision or not, she clearly doesn't approve because she has not mentioned a word about it all. 

Sorry to be that person but can we kind of focus on her wishes rather than going against them? 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Mood Ring did on iTunes with no competition and sold 13k copies in one week and was the 2nd best selling digital song of the country despite not being an official single. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

With Taylor surprise release we can safely say we're ****ed. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Well, at least we're still getting 'new' music...:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

We’re talking about the billboard charts honey... 

anyone can get a #1 iTunes song these days:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

32 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: this 

So far this all makes me feel uneasy. She has made it very clear she refuses to work and then all these releases are taking place. The hype the fans are giving to this completely goes against what we have been fighting for. It will make freebritney a mockery.

Whether it is her labels decision or not, she clearly doesn't approve because she has not mentioned a word about it all. 

Sorry to be that person but can we kind of focus on her wishes rather than going against them? 

Hear me out because I kinda feel a certain way about this re-release :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Call me delusional or whatever, but I kinda feel like this is her label’s way of bringing more attention to FreeBritney. Britney is popping up in the news everywhere about being a “prisoner to her father” (this is how non fan friends and family members bring it up to me when they ask me about it). Then all of a sudden news outlets are reporting “new” music and Britney is covered in chains on the album covers? This is clearly an attempt to bank off FreeBritney. Why would her team want to do that? It’s shooting themselves in the foot. Why would her team suddenly decide to release pictures they tried to hide? Sure you can say it’s in the name of money but it only confirms what everyone is talking about: that she’s a “prisoner”

As per “Britney” not posting about these releases, I feel like that’s her team controlling her social media. They know that we know that she said she’s refusing to work. Why would they out themselves that they’re controlling her media by posting about new releasing on her page? It’s just them trying to give us a sense that she’s in control.

I dunno. I understand both sides of boycott and support. I’m leaning more towards support because it’s cool to see in these new pictures from the vinyl how britney was fighting for a vision that had such a strong message and it was cancelled by her team.

I dunno. These are just my own theories.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1