Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

2 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Dont worry guys. Matches will be such a smash hit that it will help the album re-enter the charts in the Top 5 :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: 

Only if either Britney or BSB promote it on their social media. It will be s smashing hit. Honestly, Matches is actually an opportunity for Britney to dominate Streaming platform, the song is ******* catchy. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why wouldn't they want to post a video of Britney supporting the re-release?

Because maybe she mentions the fact that they used the original artwork, which she wasn't able to use at the time of the original release?

It's not a good look for her Team if, in fact, her artistic integrity was censored or suppressed back in 2016.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ahhh I've avoided the Matches leak so excited to listen to it tomorrow!

One question though: I see in the OP the Spotify embed for the new version of Glory with Matches, but it lists Slumber Party as feat. Tinashe? Please don't say this is true, I want the solo version back on streaming :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: it's also greyed out/not available to play, same with Liar, asides from those songs, Matches and the new Mood Ring remix everything else can be played from the embed.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Otaner said:

Where is Apple Pie ??... is that coming in a few months with the Glory re re release ? 
i demand justice for that song !!!!! 
i think for the next re re release of Glory we should have Apple Pie as the lead single and No seas Cortes feat Rosalia but also give us the original Make Me video as a bonus feature and Pretty Girls ... omg i can’t wait 

...Apple Pie was never a real song.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

I don't understand the hate for Tinashe. The slumber party version with her on it has way more adlibs and better production in the end of the song than the original (as much as I still love it), it just doesn't pop like the version we got with Tinashe. 🤷

I love Tinashe 🔥. I just like the solo version too or idk I actually don’t remember how it sounds anymore but I guess there is more Britney singing in it. 

• Love 1