Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

29 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

That’s exciting :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:. I remember when this song version was on the digital version of Glory for like its first two weeks or so and then was replaced, never to be seen again :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

It is available on Glory 2020 (explicit) on Apple Music though. It is written as featuring Tinashe but the song is the solo version :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

May be as per Britney’s contract with RCA, RCA is obligated to release her music, else they have to pay her. I was reading about artists contracts online and artists can have a clause if label dont release anything they will get a payout. 

That’s why RCA is milking glory and Britney is resisting her father. Either way, when it comes to Taylor, if Britney decides to promote any album with full control, 100 Taylor swift’s cannot beat Britney. 

Remember, Britney redefined pop music, Taylor is a generic artist with some hits. She is not recognized as an artist who influenced the music industry and changed it. Even Work ***** from BJ is more iconic then any TS song.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Where is Apple Pie ??... is that coming in a few months with the Glory re re release ? 
i demand justice for that song !!!!! 
i think for the next re re release of Glory we should have Apple Pie as the lead single and No seas Cortes feat Rosalia but also give us the original Make Me video as a bonus feature and Pretty Girls ... omg i can’t wait 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1