Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Leaving the forum for a while for my own sanity. I find it disheartening and sad how ready you all are to give more money to Team Con and indirectly contributing to that abusive narcissist aka her father. And this is all after the majority of this forum swore they were not going to support any material released before she’s freed from the constraints and abuse of her father. She clearly stated she was refusing to work until he’s out of the picture and yet most fans are eating this up and forgetting her wishes.

You really can’t blame people.  These are fans, old and new, who adore her, for her person and music.  And you can’t expect everyone to be informed. Trust me, less people know about Britney’s conservatorship than know about the 2020 election being stolen, and we’re ignoring that, so give people a break for maybe not being exposed to the right media and let them enjoy this moment.  Good luck on your break, I understand it and feel like most of us feel pretty similar.  Just without “proof” how are we supposed to believe anything?  There’s way more proof of election fraud than conservatorship abuse, and I (to be frank) believe both are happening.

down with manipulative controlling systems that are out in place to undermine and overtake younger, creative, more influential minds. 

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Leaving the forum for a while for my own sanity. I find it disheartening and sad how ready you all are to give more money to Team Con and indirectly contributing to that abusive narcissist aka her father. And this is all after the majority of this forum swore they were not going to support any material released before she’s freed from the constraints and abuse of her father. She clearly stated she was refusing to work until he’s out of the picture and yet most fans are eating this up and forgetting her wishes.

No one forgetting anything. Clearly your being willfully ignorant to what has been said throughout the forum.

It has been clearly understood and proven no one from her team is making money off of this. These deals are done years in advance. No one is supporting “Team Con” by listening and making people feel bad about that is a horrible thing to do. 

Let people live their lives, in the end of the day everyone arguing over this is doing literally nothing for any movement. We are people on a forum, let’s relax.

For everyone who obviously didn’t buy Glory on cd back in the day: Come Over was track 2 on the original tracklist on the physical releases & track 7 on the digital. They used the original tracklist for the digital re-release (including the OG solo Slumber Party), but they ****ed up on the vinyl and have it listed as track 2 when in reality it’s track 7 on the pressing. Team B team being inconsistent & messy as usual- are yall really surprised? 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

For everyone who obviously didn’t buy Glory on cd back in the day: Come Over was track 2 on the original tracklist on the physical releases & track 7 on the digital. They used the original tracklist for the digital re-release (including the OG solo Slumber Party), but they ****ed up on the vinyl and have it listed as track 2 when in reality it’s track 7 on the pressing. Team B team being inconsistent & messy as usual- are yall really surprised? 

Exactly

• Like 1