Unpopular opinion? It’s criminal best single from FF?

JP9101

Personally I think criminal is the only song in ff that has aged pretty ok... I like the album, full of bops. But in my opinion criminal is superior and the fact that Britney never perform the song is outrageous... the video also is the best with hiam, she looked great, the visuals were great, the story was great. 

Also, it has more views than hiam and very close to ttwe

thought? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best? Not in my opinion. I hold HIAM in the highest position. 

But it is SO nice to see Criminal get love it deserves, I think it’s a good song & a good single! I know that’s an unpopular opinion in itself.

& I do not think Inside Out was a better song than Criminal :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I really like the video, too. The kissing/shooting scene was very much a pop version of “Freak on a Leash” which I very much appreciate. & she looked SO BEAUTIFUL in it.

Good taste, boo! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Hold It Against Me is my favorite song, though I do appreciate Criminal for being more in line with Britney's liking of midtempo songs.

I think the controversial TikTok mugshot challenge is what made the song more popular recently. From experience (:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:) I can confirm that fangirls of various different hot guys in TV shows have also kept this song alive.

I’m a huge HIAM stan but there’s this something about Criminal that makes me just so in love with it. I think it’s the beat of the song. It was one of the first tracks off FF that I instantly liked and though it was not a big of a hit as the other singles, it definitely has aged well. I shamelessly play it for my friends all the time and they love it.  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

cant say the same for the vid though. I dislike Jason :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: and i feel like it could have been done better :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: i especially hate the shorts she wore in the vid :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Archived