Ariana Grande says her heart is looking forward to a change of pace

• Leader

Ariana Grande announced a Sweetener Tour special titled "excuse me, i love you" is coming to Netflix on December 21st.

In her post announcing it, Ariana says her heart is looking forward to a change of pace. Is she going to dip out of the scene for the next few years? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

"releasing this as a love letter to u all, in celebration of all that we’ve shared over the past few years. i know this project only captures some of one tour (out of all the other hundreds of shows and moments we have shared over the past six or seven years… jesus lol) but i just wanted to thank u all for showing me more in this lifetime already than i ever dreamed of. making music and doing all of this has been all i’ve known or fully given myself to consistently for a very long time now. although my heart is looking forward to a change of pace, i wanted to express again just how eternally thankful i am.

i’ve learned, seen and felt so much. it’s been such an honor to share so much of this life with u. “excuse me, i love you” dec 21. trailer tomorrow."

Do you think Ari is going to take an extended break, Exhale? Will this be good for her career? Sound off.ari-heart.jpg.493bf08277d6c6fbdb6d3e53081596a7.jpg

• Love 1

When she sAid change of pace I thought faster? She doesnt do promo. She barely does anything besides putting albums out that were made mainly by other people. Socia media activity all in dark. Tweeting doesnt count for hard work. Tour was for two albums? Shes not doing photoshoots or any other projects. Am I missing something as her stan? All my other faves are working hard as in hosting things, making music, performing, designing fashion, producing perfume, being a manager to other people, having her own label, dancing, all why having 3 kids and when she was pregnant. Ari remains laziest pop girl :(

• Like 1

I hope so.   I loved her stuff most of the time & Thank U Next was a peak for me.  

But Positions was blah to me.  And at this point I’m a bit annoyed with her showing me she’s a bit overexposed.   She needs to take a break & she completely deserves it. Take a moment then come back & slay again.  

I personally liked Positions (The Album). I like her slow r&b stuff BUT she gets a little to...nasty for me :ehidk_britney_um_eek: maybe I’m traditional but if Britney said some of the things Ari said in her recent songs :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Anyway, I think her change of pace might mean - covid-19 lockdown, watch her concert and chillax for the holidays :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:  She needs to release Motive as a single asap :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block